• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ctb1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    Whenever I leave the 1500 they ask if I have any guns. If I do, they ask to see the receipt. I've always had a receipt and never had a problem. It just struck me this morning that if I buy something from a guy walking in and I don't have a receipt, will I have a problem leaving? I always see guys walking around with guns to sell and I doubt they are handing out receipts.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Whenever I leave the 1500 they ask if I have any guns. If I do, they ask to see the receipt. I've always had a receipt and never had a problem. It just struck me this morning that if I buy something from a guy walking in and I don't have a receipt, will I have a problem leaving? I always see guys walking around with guns to sell and I doubt they are handing out receipts.

Great question, I have always wanted to know this!

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    I've sold and bought guns and parts from individuals inside. To get in, they put a zip tie though the action. Leave it there if you buy and you're good. If you want to sell something, they'll ask you on the way in and zip tie what you have. Also, remember a stripped lower is technically a gun because it's serialized - they will zip tie your stripped lower. Dumb, but them's the rules. ;)

Top Bottom