• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PriestEG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 4, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I was nominated by someone to a company called FREEDOM HUNTERS, who takes wounded combat vets hunting, and will recieve an all expenses muzzle loader hunt in kentucky this december.
    now i get to start shopping for a muzzle loader!!

Thanks to whom ever decided to throw my name in the hat on this one

Jacobm

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Newton County
    That's way cool. Really nice to see people doing for worthy individuals such as yourself.

Your service is much appreciated Good luck.

Mike H

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Vincennes
    Way cool! Glad you were selected.
    There are a lot of good muzzys to select from.
    Enjpoy your hunt and report back.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    most walmarts carry the tc omega for 275 if i remember right. indygunworks has one that shot amazing. if i were to get back into muzzleloaders again after testing almost every muzzleloader made (including the cva) id get a tc omega no questions ask.

you could get a stock upgrade and go with the z5 and upgrade to stainless, but a blued regular stock omega will work great

clfergus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southeast Indy
    most walmarts carry the tc omega for 275 if i remember right. indygunworks has one that shot amazing. if i were to get back into muzzleloaders again after testing almost every muzzleloader made (including the cva) id get a tc omega no questions ask.

you could get a stock upgrade and go with the z5 and upgrade to stainless, but a blued regular stock omega will work great

+1 on this, thats what i got from Franklin wally world last year. Shoots shockwaves well. I picked it over the CVA as it just was finished nice compared to CVA

murph

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    Lawrence County
    Congrats to you! That is awesome! I've heard great things about TC but have also heard they can be over priced. A friend of mine just bought a Traditions at Bass Pro and she loves it. Dicks is having a sale on guns right now too.
    Thanks for your service!

shooter1054

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    South Indianapolis
    Congratulations! Thank you for your service. IMHO, the T/C Omega is a much better gun than CVA. I have not owned or shot a CVA, but I've heard some stories. Some people like them and have no issues with them. I had a buddy that took his CVA and cut it into pieces and threw it into different trash cans so that "nobody else could ever reassemble that POS and use it." I've never heard anything but good about T/C. I own a T/C Omega and a T/C Venture bolt gun.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I've had a T/C Omega, CVA Accura and CVA Optima in the past few years. All three are tack drivers, but the Accura has one of the best triggers of any muzzleloader. I know quite a few guys with the Wolf and they all kill deer.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    You might consider supporting your local gun shop in your quest. We have a pretty good variety of muzzle loaders in-stock, and will be running some Veteran's Day discounts on Friday for those who have served.

rkesar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    new whiteland
    I have a cva wolf that I bought brand new at wal mart last year also bought the bushnell scope there for it and have never had an issue with it. Its accurate and shoots powerbelts really well. Also not to expensive with the gun and scope I think I have just a little over $200 in it

Top Bottom