• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BK1962

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    North Liberty
    Never be afraid to go for it. Recently I was awarded a patent with no changes required. For my work on a brass catcher for AR - AK platforms that actually catches brass and doesn't use a bag. I have three rigid mounted versions for 22 rim fire, small rifle, large rifle and a swing away mount that works on all three of those plus on an AK .Just wanted to say it's never to late to take a look at things and give it your all.
    BK :rockwoot:
    GFM Photo resized.jpg

BK1962

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    North Liberty
    Basically it's a clam shell design. Fill it up. Unbuckle the latch and roll the muzzle down. The bottom half slides off the hinge and stays in your hand. The small rifle version holds 120+ spent casings. The rim fire will hold 500 spent 22's. Large rifle around 100 308's.
    No it doesn't weigh a ton your already holding a gun so it's not that noticeable.... I've not had time to update my web site lately but you can go to brazzkatcher.com brass catcher to see a video and a few photos. Ignore the pricing. That was set up forever ago to cover shipping etc...

I also have a camera mount that will allow one or two go pro's or an ION so you can record what your doing while you do it. And a mount that locks an M4 with a 7" barrel in a Harley Davidson saddle bag. Oh and display / work station stands for AR and Glocks. I stay busy...

How do I become a site supporter?

Top Bottom