IMG_9482.jpg
    IMG_9536.jpg
    IMG_9537.jpg
    IMG_9546.jpg
    IMG_9543.jpg
    IMG_9525.jpg
    IMG_9502.jpg
    IMG_9493.jpg

This is a day at Blythe's in Valpo. It is me my daughter my son my stepson and a friends daugter. We all had a blast. Nothing like a day at the range to bring the family together.

Last edited:

Rey B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    What rifle is the young lady in the first pic shooting? I can see just enough of the stock that it looks like a thumbhole type. 10/22?

wildcatfan.62

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 9, 2011
    South Bend
    Thanks for the post and for sharing our sport with today's youth (tomorrow's adults). I try to take my two sons and thier friends shooting at least once a month. I worry if we don't teach our kids and in my case my kids friends shooting, the next generation is going to lose a great sport and the desire to keep the 2nd amendment strong.

We always start with safety begining prior to taking the guns out of the safe, and end with safety when the guns go back in the safe at the end of the day.

Best,

buzzined

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 6, 2010
    Crown Point
    Last pic, is that gun pointing in a unsafe direction.

It does look that way but I am standing in the stall sideways and the gun is against mt stomach, it is pointing down range. Also the chamber was cleared, slide is still back, magazines are in my other hand and my finger is off trigger. Even with all those circumstances I know it would still be unsafe to point the gun at anyone especially since that is my daughter in the other lane.

buzzined

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 6, 2010
    Crown Point
    How were you able to have 3 kids in there? They always told me 1 adult per child.

I dunno smoke. Usually I go with my 2 youngest and my father-in-law will come. But this time it was just me.

It was me, my 17 yr old daughter, 15 yr old friend of the family, 12 yr old son and 8 yr old stepson.

Maybe cause we only took 2 lanes so their was always supervision especially when the 2 youngest were shooting.

Top Bottom