• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Michiganmilitia

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to say hello to everyone and start working on my 50 post limit before I can start swapping guns with the fine people on here.

Originally from Michigan, I lived out West for a while. Had some interesting run-ins with mountain wildlife a couple times (mountain lions, bears, and moose oh my) all without a firearm, armed with only a snowboard and a knife. Just to say that when you are out in the wild, you can come face to face with wild animals and you feel a whole lot better if you have some cold steel that can get hot in a hurry if you need it to. Perhaps that story will be another post...

It's been years since I've been on a forum and I'm re-learning all of the stuff with it. Anyway, glad to be here...feel free to ask questions. I want to get my posts to 50 so I can sell one gun to get another and take advantage of the company's purchase offer before the end of the year ;

Michiganmilitia

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    That was my next question.

At the current time, MY favorite gun is my .22. It's a Marlin 39A from the 1920's. Lever action, octagonal barrel. Sweet cowboy gun. Shoots shorts and longs. Fun to shoot all day long with that thing. I've gotten a lot of small game with it... and it's a great coversation piece at the range.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom