• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    As the title states, we have recently purchased a Tab2 and are enjoying the convenience. There are those times when we do not feel like sitting at the computer desk or trying to read on the "smart phone".

Originally got this to cut down on the magazine clutter and read e-m and light internet surfing .

Does anyone have one of these and what of any cool tricks or shortcuts?

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    After a week or so, we are learning to use this thing. I am sure we are nowhere near utilizing it to its' potential.

How about this question; in light of all the threat notifications, should I have any antivirus protection running on it? Is there such a thing or need?

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    Alright, how about this one: can one rename files saved in gallery?

Can one create different folders in which to save files or does this require some file directory app?

Can I move the cursor forward/backward without deleting?

jesse485

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    La Porte
    Don't know about the first two, but you should be able to tap where you want the cursor to go. Usually after doing this, a small blue object pops up below the cursor, and you should be able to drag it wherever you would like.

seeker1321

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Elkhart
    I have a Motorola Xoom, which is a similar tablet. A good place I have found for info on my tablet is Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com they have a different sub-forum for each different major tablet. So you can find a forum full of other users of your same device.

For both of your first two questions the answers is the same. You need a file browser app. Astro file manager, and HD file manager are two of the best, and both are free in the play store.

Top Bottom