Recently welcomed twins vote for your favorite.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Which is your favorite

• .223 but switch the scopes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Benjamin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Columbus, IN
    Recently welcomed twins into the family.

The lighter skinned in .223 rem wears a Burris XTRii 5-25 mil/mil ffp with illumination in TPS low 34mm aluminum rings on a EGW 0 MOA base.

The darker skin in 7mm08 wears a Sightron Sii fixed 36x. Ring brand unknown but attaches straight to the Tikka dovetail. Both have euro/anschutz UIT rail both underneath and on the port side.

So what do you all think of my children? They are scope fluid and haven’t told me their pronouns yet so I just call them badass. The 7mm08 came with the Sightron fixed 36x and I previously bought the Burris for the .223 rem. So vote in my poll and tell me if I should leave them as is or switch some glass. They mainly eat coyotes.

IMG_4377.jpeg IMG_4379.jpeg IMG_4380.jpeg

Benjamin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Columbus, IN
    And just a few more photos of the girls since I’m in love with them. Other side and the strange anschutz/euro UIT t-rail. I put a neoprene pad under the bipod to keep the wood nice.
    IMG_4389.jpeg

IMG_4390.jpeg IMG_4387.jpeg IMG_4388.jpeg

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Recently welcomed twins into the family.

The lighter skinned in .223 rem wears a Burris XTRii 5-25 mil/mil ffp with illumination in TPS low 34mm aluminum rings on a EGW 0 MOA base.

The darker skin in 7mm08 wears a Sightron Sii fixed 36x. Ring brand unknown but attaches straight to the Tikka dovetail. Both have euro/anschutz UIT rail both underneath and on the port side.

So what do you all think of my children? They are scope fluid and haven’t told me their pronouns yet so I just call them badass. The 7mm08 came with the Sightron fixed 36x and I previously bought the Burris for the .223 rem. So vote in my poll and tell me if I should leave them as is or switch some glass. They mainly eat coyotes.

View attachment 306358 View attachment 306359 View attachment 306360
    I like the dark wood the best. Just personal preference. I'd rather have that dark stock on the 223 though.

Top Bottom