• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I just purchased a new Gen4 G23 this morning. I've decided to start carrying a spare mag on my belt and I'd be interested to hear if anyone has one they feel stands out for one reason or another. Most that I've seen are pretty basic, just haven't really looked around at them in years. I prefer something I don't have to pass the belt through but that's not necessarily a deal breaker.

TIA

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I've been through a few variations. I had an inexpensive kydex one that broke when I caught it on the door of my truck. I've tried the Glock ones, but they are a little tall.

What I'd really like to find is a good one that rides sideways along the belt.

I think the Comp-tac single or the combo with the light might be my test try

Magazine Pouches -

cranduit

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    I like the Comp-tac single mag pouch, it seems to work for me. I have a double Fobus with a Tek-lok though and never had a problem with the lock.

abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    I'm assuming you're not referring to your duty belt. I really like the Glock pouches. They work very well and are so simple and inexpensive. The drawback is that you have to slip the belt through them.

Top Bottom