• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I'm being harsh, because I do have a gen 2 razor that hasn't revealed its shortcomings, but I haven't shot it much yet.

I haven't either. Hoping for some sub zero temps in the next month or so, got some song dogs that need tended to.

Yeah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Dillingham, AK
    I personally have owned Nightforce nxs, Leupold, Nikon, Vortex and really want a USO t-pal - for cost,weight, durability,accuracy and warranty hard to beat a Vortex - sure there is better but youll pay twice that of a Vortex for anything really comparable:twocents:

NXSs are tanks. I have a 1-4 and a 2.5-10x32 on DG rifles and they've both taken beatings and come through fine. SWFA's 1-4 is an overall smarter design though. Most of the rest of NF's line tends toward moon scopes unfortunately.

Nikons and non-gen 2 Vortexes, as well as most current vintage Leupolds, are easy to pass on.

Didn't know USO was still doing business.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    NXSs are tanks. I have a 1-4 and a 2.5-10x32 on DG rifles and they've both taken beatings and come through fine. SWFA's 1-4 is an overall smarter design though. Most of the rest of NF's line tends toward moon scopes unfortunately.

Nikons and non-gen 2 Vortexes, as well as most current vintage Leupolds, are easy to pass on.

Didn't know USO was still doing business.

John sold the company a few years ago. They're still up and running but the innovations seem to have slowed since, haven't heard much from them.

Top Bottom