• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hornswoggle

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2019
    Denver, Colorado
    I recommend MTech USA Xtreme MX-8054 Series Tactical Knife. It is ergonomically designed for easy handling and to offer maximum performance during use. The knife is built with 440 stainless steel material which is a very durable material and rust free. In addition, it comes with a G10 handle that gives this knife a perfect grip and the use finds comfort as they use it for their different purposes. I just ordered one for myself with the Oregon Pole Saw I recently saw a good review on this Oregon Pole Saw Review.

Last edited:

bdybdall

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    I just bought a Gerber Strong Arm from Gander Outdoors. Looking on Amazon, I see them for sale for $64 on Amazon and less on EBay. Fits my hand nicely, good sheath, most reviews rank it well.

SpydieSig

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 26, 2019
    Lafayette
    I've decided to go with an ESEE knife. Now I just have to figure out which one.

Sure seems like Esee is a high quality knife. Ive been looking at their fixed blades from a folder guy perspective and they are super appealing. I feel like I need at least 1 good fixed blade in my collection to call myself a knife guy. Keep us in the loop on what you get. I would be interested in your opinion on them once you have 1 in hand.

ccha8778

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 23, 2019
    The Region
    Not really a knife enthusiast, but what is the advantage of a fixed blade over a folder? I have a couple SpiderCo. knifes, I usually always have one with me and they do the trick.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    I really like my Smokey Mountain Razor, but it's a little too thick. Someday I might get a Brumby flat grind for EDC.

You know I was being nice to you earlier, hell , I was going to deliver a stove to your door.
    I'm happy that you dont need it now.
    Now you've gone and made me look at yet another smallish fixed blade that I want to buy RIGHT NOW!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    You know I was being nice to you earlier, hell , I was going to deliver a stove to your door.
    I'm happy that you dont need it now.
    Now you've gone and made me look at yet another smallish fixed blade that I want to buy RIGHT NOW!

Hehehehe!!

Sorry but not sorry!!

ChalupaCabras

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    LaPorte / Kingsbury
    Stromeng Leuku... I got the 5" model a few years ago, and it made me yearn for the 4" / 8" combo set.

I skinned and quartered this years buck with mine. Start to finish with no resharpening.

sellersdw

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Just got my first Tops and really like the build. Picked up the mini Scandi from Battlebox. Small but fits my hand well.

Chaplain

NRA Life Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2010
    Crawfordsville, IN
    I realize I am late and the OP last posted an interest in ESEE (which I like).
    But, what about an Indiana option:
    Pathfinder Knife Shop - Scorpion with Curly Maple
    Small enough to carry, yet big enough for a variety of chores short of serious chopping...

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom