• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    No one mentioned private training. My first rifle class was with another INGOer, sharing the costs for a day of private training. rhino was our instructor. Not sure if rhino is still as active as he was at that time, but I am sure obijohn would do a similarly excellent job.

I would strongly recommend the two person private session. It's essentially one-on-one training with the bonus of a partner to observe and bring another perspective to the session. Best of everything without waiting for anything.

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    First, thanks to all in this thread for the kind words and recommendations. I think the current rendition of the Revere's Riders program to be of great benefit to any and all that choose to shoot a rifle. I have been through the Appleseed program, but am not familiar with it's current condition. Great value, historical and FUN! As stated above, you don't have to travel far to receive top shelf training.
    As to practical competition shooting, start at a nearby USPSA match and just shoot. Coach and Bright Firearms Training can certainly get you going in the right direction. Shoot pistol matches for awhile and get accustomed to how they are run. Then progress to 3gun. You will be glad you did.

E7Wrangler

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2016
    Central
    Thank you all for well explained and reasoned advice. I didn't end up getting to attend the RR class (dang thing call a job sure gets in the way sometimes). This thread really is helpful as I plan for my continued training. I appreciate the thoughts and suggestions!

Top Bottom