Recommended folding knife for gifts under $50?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Revopop

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    Evansville, the Shallow South
    So I'm stealing an idea from another thread and looking at knives to give as gifts for my groomsmen when I get married this fall. Initially I thought I'd go with green Izulas (green is one of our wedding colors), but all my groomsmen are Iowa residents and carrying any fixed-blade knife is illegal. You guys got any recommendations for a good knife that's kinda cool, possibly green, well made, and under $50?

Revopop

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    Evansville, the Shallow South
    These all look promising. I was looking at green Spyderco Delicas as well, though I'd be a little over budget, they're actually the right shade of green and I have a wave Delica I really like for EDC.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    a spyderco has been on my short list for a while...which is why I recommended them. My wife will kill me if I spend more than 50 bucks on a knife...

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    These all look promising. I was looking at green Spyderco Delicas as well, though I'd be a little over budget, they're actually the right shade of green and I have a wave Delica I really like for EDC.

Contact Brad on here. He might be able to cut you a deal if you're buying several.

I just picked up another spyderco at the last 1500. I grabbed a Native for the wife to EDC. She loves it. Spyderco's would be a great choice for your budget for sure!

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    So I'm stealing an idea from another thread and looking at knives to give as gifts for my groomsmen when I get married this fall. Initially I thought I'd go with green Izulas (green is one of our wedding colors), but all my groomsmen are Iowa residents and carrying any fixed-blade knife is illegal. You guys got any recommendations for a good knife that's kinda cool, possibly green, well made, and under $50?

Get in touch with Brad on here and see what he can do for you. He sells all different name brands of folders.:rockwoot:

Corporal D

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2010
    SE Side
    KaBar Phat Bob. Good, classic looking blades. I've carried one for the last year or so. Not the best steel (AUS-8), but easy to sharpen and stupid sharp outta the box.

BJones

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Noblesville/Westfld
    Brad of Brads Knives will probably be a ble to help you on your decision, and as was already poited out, if you buying several knives he will take care of you as good or better than anyone else.
    Go to his advertising page on INGO and PM him, he is a great guy to deal with.:rockwoot:

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville

Another vote for the Delica. I don't own one but I own what would be it's predecessor. I can't think of its name right now.

EDT: I take that back after looking at Spyderco's website my knife is either a Delica 2 or 3. Not really sure how to tell the difference but either way it is a great knife.

I say it is only a bit more expensive and you know its a good knife and its the right color, go for it! Get them somthing that will last not a cheaply made piece of Chiese junk that will fall apart.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom