• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Billcurtis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Pike County
    I have not been able to type and post stuff to any of the forums for the last two months due to haveing three tears to my right sholder rotor cuff. I am doing well, and fathfully doing all my thearipest exersizes. I think within the next week I will be able to hit the range with my trusty Kahr CW40 and get some prictice shooting. Maybe sometime soon I will be able to reach up and get one of my rifles from the wall and use them as well. I tended to take for granted my ability to hunt and shoot, never gave thought to loosing the use of my right arm, sort of makes you think, how quickly your life can change. However I have read all the forum stuff and enjoyed it, and thank you all for the good intersting posts.
    Bill....

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    I have one that pop's all the time. I know eventually I will be having something done also. My dad has had one down twice and my uncle on dad's side has had both done.

Not looking forward to it.

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Myself, know what your talking about, the after 40 blues. We're not as indestructible as we once were. Gods speed to your recovery.

Top Bottom