redjacket_10-22bullpup_6079web.jpg

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    Disclaimer- I think red Jacket is run by people who have gone full retard

With that said, I think that this is probably the coolest bullpup conversion for the 10/22. I have been debating getting a 10/22 just to do this conversion.

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    Just to be contrary, I really like RJ, it is just a TV show and I'm sure all the pyrotechnics are done just to hold the average Joe's interest. Some of the mods they do are pretty good. I really like any show that features firearms that are shown to the general public.
    We have many, many journalists that wouldn't hold a gun (in public) so I think any good publicity is great. The show has shown some police and other reputable persons interest in firearms in a good light.

Beowulf

Master
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I'll admit I pre-ordered one as well. They were supposed to ship this month, but no word so far. It was $229 when I ordered it, which wasn't a crazy amount more than other "tactical" 10/22 stocks.

The big reason I got it is that while I really like bull pups, being left handed really precludes using most of them (one of the main reasons that the FS2000 is the only bull pup I own). This stock doesn't change the side the rifle ejects on, but they put a shell deflector in place that seems to work. One of the nice things about seeing them shoot it on that ridiculous episode was to see Max Brooks shoot it left handed and not get shell casings flying into his face.

GMtoblat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Crane
    Just to be contrary, I really like RJ, it is just a TV show and I'm sure all the pyrotechnics are done just to hold the average Joe's interest. Some of the mods they do are pretty good. I really like any show that features firearms that are shown to the general public.
    We have many, many journalists that wouldn't hold a gun (in public) so I think any good publicity is great. The show has shown some police and other reputable persons interest in firearms in a good light.

I totally agree...now the other gun freindly shows out there: family guns, american guns, i watch by fast forwarding through it to see if any cool gun is show cased.

Back to RJ, anyone else not seen the shows airing? the last episode to air for me was almost two months ago, when the one dude was got invited to Jordan. I got U-verse and its programmed to my DVR so im not missing it.

GMtoblat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Crane
    and going back to the original post i would buy it. i like how it does cater to lefties, and it is thee perfect zombie gun IMO

Top Bottom