• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • donnie1581

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2011
    Elwood, IN
    Well I did my good deed for the day. I went to the liqueur store to pick up a 6 pack and the guy behind me says "you know it's illegal to carry a gun in a liqueur store don't ya". I spun around and said "Not in Indiana it's not!" :rockwoot: Then I proceeded to tell him it's only illegal in court houses and Federal buildings. I know there are more places like schools and areas controlled by army corp but I didn't want to get into that much.

And yes I was OC'ing! :ar15:

NDguido

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2010
    Nappnee, Indiana
    Well I did my good deed for the day. I went to the liqueur store to pick up a 6 pack and the guy behind me says "you know it's illegal to carry a gun in a liqueur store don't ya". I spun around and said "Not in Indiana it's not!" :rockwoot: Then I proceeded to tell him it's only illegal in court houses and Federal buildings. I know there are more places like schools and areas controlled by army corp but I didn't want to get into that much.

And yes I was OC'ing! :ar15:
    Curious how he responded

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    I think a liquor store is the one place you really DO want to carry, considering how many you hear get ripped off.

That and pawn shops, though most pawn shop owners are packing anyway.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    According to a co worker of mine, it's a felony to carry in a liquor store. When I told him that it absolutely was NOT, he said, "well, Indiana just chooses not to enforce it"!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    From where did this idea that carrying in a liquor store is illegal come? :dunno:

It's not as if there is something similar on which this particular error has some factual basis either. It's just flat out wrong.

skyscout

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    clearly they haven't seen any good movies from the left coast lately. Those scenarios always work out really well!

Top Bottom