• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    He only said to LET him be Frank. I think we should let him be who he wants to be. :dunno:

A patient came into the ER with life-threatening injuries. The ER doctor said, "I can't operate on this patient, he's my son", but the doctor wasn't the patient's father....how could this be?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Just ONE example - "1619 Project"

I'd say, it's here. Maybe not here in the form YOU may be speaking of, but it is here - most definitely.

NYT has backed off from that because it contains obvious bull****. But one point I’d like to make, yiu guys can’t have it both ways. You say, rightly, that when someone says “re-education”, everyone knows what that means. But then you’re also trying to say it’s this other thing over here that’s NOT the thing you originally said it was. And I think it’s fine to point out the left wing propaganda, which the 1619 project most definable is. But it’s not the re-education that you guys were asserting that the twitter trash was advocating. You know he wasn’t saying that Trump supporters should read the 1619 project, right?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Bobby has spent so many years playing the fantasy role of "tough guy", he has deluded himself into believing he really is.

I'm 90% confident I could beat the twit with his own right arm....peacefully, of course.

My daughter could dissimulate (Sp) that idiot. He lives in a dream of his own making.

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    It's true enough that it would take an incredible chain of events for reeducation camps to be a real thing. But I wouldn't be too dismissive of the importance of people talking about it. It does mark a difference in what people are willing to say in public. There have been proponents of Communism in the US since there was such a thing. They've never really had much sway because almost no one dared to even say it. They haven't dared to say it because free speech defeats it in the public square. Now they're saying it openly and condescendingly as often and provocatively as they please, because they have the mob on their side to marginalize and dismiss dissenters as racists or whatever.

It's not in a good direction we're heading currently. The cliff isn't merely feet away though. There are hills and valleys and obstacles to overcome. There is time to turn it around. And there is some evidence of resistance building on the left to a lot of these kooky ideas. That Trump even got this close to winning is most likely due to the extent to which the rabid left has exposed themselves over the past year.

If they say things that egregious in public, you can only imagine what they say in private. (my guess would be they prefer mass graves, but that wouldnt be humane... because they are too touchy feely to kill anything... why they prefer tofu)

A patient came into the ER with life-threatening injuries. The ER doctor said, "I can't operate on this patient, he's my son", but the doctor wasn't the patient's father....how could this be?

That is sexist!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    My daughter could dissimulate that idiot. He lives in a dream of his own making.

[h=3]dis•sim•u•late dĭ-sĭm′yə-lāt″►

[/h]
    • intransitive verb
      To conceal (one's intentions, for example) under a feigned appearance. synonym: disguise.
    • intransitive verb
      To conceal one's true feelings or intentions.
    • Dissembling; feigning.

:scratch::stickpoke:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

The doctor was his mother.

ETA: I just reread Cameramonkey's post about it being sexist. :ugh: Now I get it. :):

Last edited:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    dis•sim•u•late dĭ-sĭm′yə-lāt″►

• intransitive verb
      To conceal (one's intentions, for example) under a feigned appearance. synonym: disguise.
    • intransitive verb
    • Dissembling; feigning.

Let me clarify.

Dismember.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    [h=3]dis•sim•u•late dĭ-sĭm′yə-lāt″►

[/h]
    • intransitive verb
    • intransitive verb
    • Dissembling; feigning.

:faint:

She could smash his face into the back of his head OK.......:p

Top Bottom