• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Thats a big old dose of no fun right there... ask me how I know. Better yet, DONT.

Still tastes better than Tussin.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Sorry for the hijack. I once worked at a Golf Course.....long story short, we had a lady buy a Reese's Cup and she started eating it at the counter. She took a bite out of a cup and set the other half down. I looked over and seen movement in the peanut butter part of the remaining cup. Upon closer inspection it was little worms/maggots? Still not sure what it was but she had a mouthful and I started gagging and ran to bathroom. To this day I have no idea what was in that thing. I did notice shortly thereafter they started putting Reese Cups in sealed packages instead of fold and glue packages.

Any thought what that gal ate? Since then I tend to break my cups in half and inspect before eating.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And I recall a guy intentionally walking barefoot on a dirty 3rd world beach so he could get hookworm because there was a theory it would cure an allergy or illness of some type. He did and was successful. Cant find the story now but I recall it was bizarre.

Apparently its an official thing now:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helminthic_therapy

ammmorph

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2016
    Carmel
    Which kind of Reese's would be worse to get for Halloween?

pinworm_zps1d2x395t.jpg

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    the life cycle of hookworm is quite impressive.

The cysts/larvae enter your feet from walking on the ground with them in it. Go through the blood and get trapped in the lungs like little blood clots, then they chew through into your airway. You cough them up, swallow the phlegm, then they create offspring in your stool that you then redeposit back in the dirt. Or so I recall.

And I recall a guy intentionally walking barefoot on a dirty 3rd world beach so he could get hookworm because there was a theory it would cure an allergy or illness of some type. He did and was successful. Cant find the story now but I recall it was bizarre.

Apparently its an official thing now:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helminthic_therapy

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    the life cycle of hookworm is quite impressive.

The cysts/larvae enter your feet from walking on the ground with them in it. Go through the blood and get trapped in the lungs like little blood clots, then they chew through into your airway. You cough them up, swallow the phlegm, then they create offspring in your stool that you then redeposit back in the dirt. Or so I recall.

[video=youtube;F4efZIHtiQQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4efZIHtiQQ[/video]

Top Bottom