• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • malern28us

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Huntington, Indiana
    How can you even take that article seriously? He is some no name back DJ from super liberal Vermont.

I tend to be pretty conservative, but I sort of agree most of the Tea Part candidates are "tea bags" too, but certainly not a new Nazi party. I wouldn't vote for anyone who asks Sarah Palin for her support. She may very well be the dumbest VP candidate every and that is saying something when you consider Indiana produced the lovely example in Dan Quayle.

Would love to know how many of the candidates you have met and talked to? Since you are such an expert on judging and forming opinions on people you have never met, what is the Tea Party all about?

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Really? Dumbest? Bit-me? Gore?

Can you list a few examples why she's the dumbest VP candidate ever?

Really are we arguing if Palin is smarter than Gore?

Harvard and Vanderbilt > Idaho

I will allow you to google some of the Sarah Palin gems over the past several years.

Btw I am not anti republican, I voted for McCain even with Palin tagging along.

Lobo

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2010

I will allow you to google some of the Sarah Palin gems over the past several years.

Personally, I don't think that Sarah Palin is the sharpest knife in the drawer. But the term "smarter" doesn't always correlate to where someone attended college. I've seen plenty of "educated" idiots in my day, proving that the ability to retain information and regurgitate it on an essay or during a test does not imply that one can effectively apply the principles learned to actual reality. Common sense and life experience often trump a piece of paper earned for learning theory without much practical application.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009

So the school you get admitted t ois indicitive of your intellect?

Occidental, Columbia, Harvard. Do you think this turd is smart?

MAF-POTUS_events_header.jpg

He even uses his telepropter on the Internets! Someone should tell him we can all see it.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Shockingly, Rand Paul just recieved money from 3 certain groups of organizations, one being the American 3RD Party.

When the (D) opposer found out, he demanded the money be returned.

Mr. Paul "NO" :laugh::laugh::laugh:
    Conway camp calls on Paul to return money from white separatists | courier-journal.com | The Courier-Journal

I wonder if Dems have ever been asked to return money recieved by communist, la raza, NBP, illegal aliens or those with agenda's alien to America's founding????Ofcourse with someone like Rand Paul, this is nothing new, considering his history.
    My question is, why? Isnt America about freedom? And if America decided to go that route, then isnt what America wants?

Rands Plan to crush the Washington Machine!
    YouTube - "Rand's Plan" - Rand Paul For US Senate - Kentucky - 2010

Similar to how far we've come along in our Communist ways and ill-gotten culture.That my friends is the strange thing of democracy, it can work all different ways for all different peoples of different ideologies. So why do Dems not support it when it doesnt, obviously favor them?

Dems dont seem to have a problem with they're cannidates and they're "issues"
    Calif. Rep. 'Did Not Intend to Offend Anyone'

Im proud to see Mr. Paul not promoting cowardice as a Politician, and I think he may actually end up being something worth a hoot.
    Funny enough, I wonder when the GOP neocon elitist will drop the cannidate? Will that be after the Seat is won, so then they can deny the cannidate they're elected seat?
    The more I learn about the crooked GOP Neocons, the more Im happy there are strong Tea Party cannidates willing to stand up on they're own feet and do what they should, and not be limited to crooks of the GOP Neocons. Speaks volumes when someone rightfully wins they're seat and is still denied serving in they're elected seat..

YouTube - The Neocon Agenda
    How Neoconservatives Conquered Washington – and Launched a War, by Michael Lind
    http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=217866
    Russell For Congress
    So, what is a 'neocon'? - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review
    http://www.dailypaul.com/node/59441
    Neoconservatism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Daily Kos: State of the Nation
    Obama and the Neocon Middle East War Agenda - by Stephen J. Sniegoski
    Amazon.com: The Transparent Cabal: The Neoconservative Agenda, War in the Middle East, and the National Interest of Israel (9781932528176): Stephen J. Sniegoski, Paul Gottfried PhD, Paul Findley: Books

The best link so far
    No 1, 2003

What else will the liberal left come up with to slander patriotic Americans?

Top Bottom