• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • El Cazador

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    NW Hendricks CO
    I didn't see an easy way to do this; is there a more involved way to refuse a rep (positive rep) from someone? Or remove the rep?

I thought I asked this in another thread, but now I can't find the thread, or the post. Sorry if y'all have to double answer my double question. :ingo:

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Fenway is likely the only one who can adjust your rep. It is feedback that neither you nor the giver has any control over once it is given.

Here's your first question from another thread:
    New question:

Can we turn down rep points? Refuse them?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I didn't see an easy way to do this; is there a more involved way to refuse a rep (positive rep) from someone? Or remove the rep?

I thought I asked this in another thread, but now I can't find the thread, or the post. Sorry if y'all have to double answer my double question. :ingo:

I was going to rep you for asking but I can't handle rejection so i'll keep it reserved.

:):

Agent 007

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    Refuse rep? You're taking this internet **** WAY too seriously. :):

I left you some positive rep, by the way. If you refuse it, I will have no choice but to withdraw my ambassador, declare war, and put your name on the Rosie O'Donnell Fan Club mailing list.

:)

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    I think somebody is using reverse psychology on you guys..... He is hoping being the smartasses we all are we will bombard him with rep points.

I almost did too...

LuckyBrush

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Delphi, Indiana

I suppose I could leave you a negative rep? Then it would even out the positive one you want to get rid of! :):

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Refuse rep? You're taking this internet **** WAY too seriously. :):

I left you some positive rep, by the way. If you refuse it, I will have no choice but to withdraw my ambassador, declare war, and put your name on the Rosie O'Donnell Fan Club mailing list.

:)

:+1: That was too funny! Here's some rep, don't refuse it on me now, I couldn't bear the rejection!!

joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington
    I think somebody is using reverse psychology on you guys..... He is hoping being the smartasses we all are we will bombard him with rep points.

I almost did too...

Well, it didn't work on me, I guess I'm dense that way. But my reply was an unsuccessful, blatant attempt at reverse reverse psychology! ;)

I guess I'll have to build my rep points based on the old John Houseman, Smith-Barney commercial and "make my rep the old-fashioned way and earn it."

El Cazador

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    NW Hendricks CO
    Wow. 2 pages. :)

1) Someone wanted to send me a rep, and they obviously didn't have enough reading comprehension to figure out I was making fun of them, since they agreed with me :scratch::dunno: I think I corrected that a bit.

2) I never thought of the "reverse psychology" angle, but it was working, I noticed.

3) Scotty wasn't part of Admiral Ackbar's engineering crew, was he?

4) The numerical amount of reps doesn't concern me. I do like that some folks agree with what I post, and tell me so. but, this IS the internet, so many of you repping me for just posting might just be overweight middle aged divorcees wanting my body. :D

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    Do you mean ....If someone got the best of you on a deal and you are now pissed-off, and hate the guy for taking advantage of your stupidity,and by you making him happy, has made you unhappy, so now you don't want his good Rep because he is just doing it so you will give him the same.

What the hell am I talking about? Everyone wants a good Rep.

Top Bottom