• ...and so much more!
  • Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    I found this quiet sad at first, but now it's comical:

(This is the related thread) https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...56-anyone_ever_found_a_gun-5.html#post1712180

Originally Posted by Mr.Strato
    He was in such a rage over the spilled coke, plus screaming at his kids, plus looking like a real dumbass wearing a holster and no pistol, he didn't even know he dropped it...What's a girl to do???

Originally Posted by Bendrx
    Turn it into the cops maybe? Say "Excuse me...you dropped that" and pointed to it. Basically anything other than steal it. But hey, whatever I guess it's okay to just steal stuff. Again, very very uncool.

Originally Posted by Mr.Strato
    He was in such a rage, like I said he came out and gave ME ****, nope there's a turd that didn't deserve a firearm.
    Funny thing is, I don't feel one bit bad about picking his pistol up-I've told people, hey, is that your cell phone?, Mam, you've dropped your keys..not this ****bag

Originally Posted by Bendrx
    For somebody who doesn't feel one bit bad, your defending yourself an awful lot. For all you know he as having a bad day, and that simple act of "You dropped something" may have actually gotten you a smile. From your description I doubt it, but you missed your chance. Also, what kind of a DA goes around making fun of somebody they robbed on the internet?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

So after this I send a neg rep, cuz duh, and then he or she neg reps me back for "For refusing to disarm Dumbbutts" (Okay, it didn't really say "butts". I love the rep system! Wootness for Theftness!!!!!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom