• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    The Supreme Court will be 5 to 4 favoring the liberals... Hillary is a HUGE anti-gunner!!!! Just in case you forgot, the Assault Ban was passed during Hubbie Clinton's Regime....I still have a 10 rnd Glock 19 magazine in my safe to remind me that it's possible to pass crazy anti-gun legislation.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Obama got 1, maybe 2 supreme court justices.. Hillary will get Obama's #2 confirmed and up to 3 more.

Republicans rarely have the fortitude to nominate constitutional justices and typically nominate a Kennedy or Suder for every Scalia or Thomas. Trump has shown no inclination that he gives a whip about the Constitution. He's more interested in nominating family members and probably cronies that have been loyal to him than who will try to pack the .gov back in its constitutional box.

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    We have before us a large smear of feces between two slices of white bread that is a Clinton Presidency, or the melanotic diarrheal stool between two slices of white bread that is the Trump presidency.

And we are told if we don't take a mouthful of diarrhea, we are choosing to eat the feces.

No...I don't think so. I will choose neither. I will keep my dignity, thank you.

I'll stay a real American.

That's a super sour grapes post. So if we did not vote for your candidate Cruz then we are not real Americans. Drink the Kool-Aid too much? You lost your dignity when you started talking about eating poop sandwiches. Being a gun forum, I would hope we all care about keeping our right to bear arms and to not vote in November is a vote for Hillary and you'll lose more than your dignity if she wins. You will lose more money to higher taxes, lose more religious freedoms, and lose the right to bear arms. Trump wasn't my #1 candidate but he can defeat Hillary and that's why he got my vote today & he'll get my vote in November too.

Last edited by a moderator:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    We have before us a large smear of feces between two slices of white bread that is a Clinton Presidency, or the melanotic diarrheal stool between two slices of white bread that is the Trump presidency.

And we are told if we don't take a mouthful of diarrhea, we are choosing to eat the feces.

No...I don't think so. I will choose neither. I will keep my dignity, thank you.

I'll stay a real American.

That's a super sour grapes post. So if we did not vote for your candidate Cruz then we are not real Americans. Drink the Kool-Aid too much? You lost your dignity when you started talking about eating poop sandwiches. Being a gun forum, I would hope we all care about keeping our right to bear arms and to not vote in November is a vote for Hillary and you'll lose more than your dignity if she wins. You will lose more money to higher taxes, lose more religious freedoms, and lose the right to bear arms. Trump wasn't my #1 candidate but he can defeat Hillary and that's why he got my vote today & he'll get my vote in November too.

Say what you will as often as you can. It will make no difference with the OP......he is hell bent.

Last edited by a moderator:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Republicans rarely have the fortitude to nominate constitutional justices and typically nominate a Kennedy or Suder for every Scalia or Thomas. Trump has shown no inclination that he gives a whip about the Constitution. He's more interested in nominating family members and probably cronies that have been loyal to him than who will try to pack the .gov back in its constitutional box.

"Past Performance Is No Guarantee of Future Results"

It's as true in politics as it is in investment

It's as true of Cruz as it is of Trump

The future is what you make it

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    As someone who voted for Buchanan in the 1992 and 1996 primaries and, upon his losing to Bush and Dole, was basically told, "Shut up and get on board. Who else you gonna vote for?" I extend that same **** sandwich of an invite to Republicans who supported the other dozen or so candidates over the past year or so.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    "Past Performance Is No Guarantee of Future Results"

It's as true in politics as it is in investment

It's as true of Cruz as it is of Trump

The future is what you make it

Nice platitudes. But I'll lean on proven track records. :laugh:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    We all said this when Obama won the first time and the second time. We were wrong both times.

Gotta keep us in line and not to worried about the other issues. Remember when the UN was coming for our guns and FEMA death camps were all the rage? Meh.

I'll not vote for Trump nor will I vote for Hillary. If either party wants my vote, they'll nominate someone I can support without betraying personal convictions.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I don't look forward to reading all the posts complaining about the anti-2nd amendment laws queen hillary is shoving down our throats by those who made their point by not voting for Trump. Love him or dislike him, he will be better than the one who has already stated her hatred for our 2nd amendment rights, not to mention a few others.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Anyone refusing to vote for Trump just because his preferred candidate didn't get the nomination (I pushed the Cruz button yesterday morning) deserves as much criticism as has been heaped on Obama voters and now Hildabeast voters.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Anyone refusing to vote for Trump just because his preferred candidate didn't get the nomination (I pushed the Cruz button yesterday morning) deserves as much criticism as has been heaped on Obama voters and now Hildabeast voters.

They're worse, they're traitors to their countrymen, party, and values. I hated McCain, massively, and I still did my duty.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    They're worse, they're traitors to their countrymen, party, and values. I hated McCain, massively, and I still did my duty.

yep.

"Kids, I had a chance to vote against Hillary and I didn't do it. But what you're facing is not my fault, I didn't like Trump"

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Gotta keep us in line and not to worried about the other issues. Remember when the UN was coming for our guns and FEMA death camps were all the rage? Meh.

I'll not vote for Trump nor will I vote for Hillary. If either party wants my vote, they'll nominate someone I can support without betraying personal convictions.

Heaven save us from people who get offended.

Top Bottom