• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    A vote for Trump is a vote against hillary or Bernie whether or not you like it. Principles mean nothing now days. Anybody watch Southpark?

9d5d40b79e18979c505de59e72f4a787a4696745b36d01eace62e8bc7a757384.jpg

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Iguana****... Not voting for either one means that you think they both suck. And you are not willing to have votes for either one on your conscience. I stand with BBI on this one.

Lol. As a libertarian, I can say with no shadow of doubt that if you hold to that position you are in for a world of ****. I've actually had death wished on my wife and children in previous election cycles for saying almost those exact words.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Lol. As a libertarian, I can say with no shadow of doubt that if you hold to that position you are in for a world of ****. I've actually had death wished on my wife and children in previous election cycles for saying almost those exact words.

Yep. Hear it every cycle. And every cycle it's still wrong.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    And thanks to people like you, a treasonous felon could end up in the white house.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Some might say torture, going after civilians and a ban on an entire religion is evil.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    No, we don't all know that. There's not a thing in the world he values more than what he sees in the mirror every morning.

I still want someone to ask him what day it was he woke up and decided he cared more about America than he did himself, as all of his actions up until this point have been about making himself rich and famous. Not sure how anyone can believe this stunt isn't the exact same thing.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I still want someone to ask him what day it was he woke up and decided he cared more about America than he did himself, as all of his actions up until this point have been about making himself rich and famous. Not sure how anyone can believe this stunt isn't the exact same thing.

I'm not 100% sure that he isn't planning on throwing the race so Hillary will win. I wouldn't put it past him.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Could it just possibly be that no party is a direct fit for his political ideology, so he's bounced about trying to find the best compromise that actually has a path to victory?

We all know his number 1 concern is economic.

Wait, was it a consistent move to the right or bouncing around? Or perhaps just changing with the winds to whatever he thinks will benefit him.

Who's economy? If any it would be his. Although I agree with Pumpkinhead that his number one concern is simply himself. Along with number 2, #3, #4... Somewhere down the line it might include his kids, maybe. What's best for the country? IMO it isn't on the radar.

I will try to link to 2019 and/or the alternate universe where Hitlery won the election later. Right now dialog box says system resources not adequate for the desired task :)

That was mainly tongue in cheek. But also because of how many different positions he's held on just about everything just during the campaign alone. Along with his history. Heck consider how much he praised the Clintons.

Ehh. Oh well.

No, we don't all know that. There's not a thing in the world he values more than what he sees in the mirror every morning.

Yep.

nate77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Bunker Hill
    Oh I'm sorry, forget I said that , as a trump supporter that shouldn't be too difficult to do.
    Alinsky would be proud, taking a common sense statement like he would temporarily halt Muslim immigration from hostile countries until there was a vetting process in place, and turning it into he is banning a religion.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I'm not 100% sure that he isn't planning on throwing the race so Hillary will win. I wouldn't put it past him.

I truly don't think his ego would allow him to do that.

I agree. I still believe he started this thing as a publicity stunt. Then, one day it dawned on him he just might be able to win this thing. At that point, his ego kicked in and wouldn't let him quit. When it dawns on him the pay cut he's going to have to take, the joke's going to be on him. :laugh:

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Alinsky would be proud, taking a common sense statement like he would temporarily halt Muslim immigration from hostile countries until there was a vetting process in place, and turning it into he is banning a religion.

He would halt any Muslim from entering the country "until we get it figured out" get what figured out? Terrorism? Yea he'll wave a magic wand and fix that.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-...mp-statement-on-preventing-muslim-immigration

December 7th, 2015, -- Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on.

WarJunky91

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2016
    Decatur
    He would halt any Muslim from entering the country "until we get it figured out" get what figured out? Terrorism? Yea he'll wave a magic wand and fix that.
    We need to figure out how to filter people of Islamic faith based on their beliefs. A very large portion of Muslims hold ideals that are wholly incompatible with our established rights and freedoms in the United States. I'm not talking 10 or 15% of some backwater district in a one off country. Majority populations in many countries ruled by Islamic law believe in things like killing gays, killing women that were raped for having sex outside of marriage, believing women are basically slaves to a man their entire lives, believing Sharia Law should be the law of the land, and believing insulting Islam should carry a death sentence. People like that CANNOT assimilate into the United States, they will carry these ideals with them. And these are the moderate beliefs! How do you even begin to start filtering out the good from the bad, the "Muslim Extremists" from regular Muslims when majority, moderate Islam is already extreme! How do you propose to screen these people? A questionnaire? We already seen illegals crossing the southern border with a list of scripted answers designed to get them to stay here. Do you intend to individually monitor these people for days, months, years after they arrive? By the thousands, hundred of thousands, millions? It's just not possible. It is one thing to let people in with a similar moral structure but a different culture, but these people are coming from an incompatible moral structure that cannot be reconciled with freedom.

Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    Trump has my vote. Not "my guy" (Go Rand), but I'm optimistic. Never was there a requirement for the president to be "likeable". As long as he rights the ship, he'll be a good president. I don't care about the stupid stuff the media plays. Most of the gripes the media spews are things taken out of context, purposely misinterpreted, and perpetuated. We have had likeable presidents, musical presidents, handsome pretty boys... why not give a business man a shot?

I consider myself a Libertarian. Republicans wave the conservative flag while generally doing the opposite. While calling him an outsider is very cliche, I really like that he doesn't fit the perfect mold of a republican.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Being Never Hillary is pretty much the same as Never Trump. Trumps current stated positions may not be like Clinton, but once he has the Repub nomination, his principles which are like a kite in the wind will have his positions change.

But to simplify jamil's somewhat overwrought metaphor, if you vote major party your choice is between 'might be bad' and 'will be bad'. Implicit in the idea that Trump might be bad is the yang that he might be good. There is no such possibility where The Witch is concerned

Top Bottom