• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • perminator

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    east side indy
    Hey guys im looking for some advice for my dad in the early 70's he recieved a non violent felony in texas related to marijuana he has been thinking about buying a firearm and wants to get a reprieval to reinstate his rights weve looked around and the only information we can find is these do it yourself scams on the internet does anyone where we should begin or of a lawyer to get this exponged from his record?
    thanks, jeremy:ingo:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Hey guys im looking for some advice for my dad in the early 70's he recieved a non violent felony in texas related to marijuana he has been thinking about buying a firearm and wants to get a reprieval to reinstate his rights weve looked around and the only information we can find is these do it yourself scams on the internet does anyone where we should begin or of a lawyer to get this exponged from his record?
    thanks, jeremy:ingo:

Since this happened in TX it's probably going to have to be dealt with down there. I'd try asking for advice on a TX based forum and see what they say or if any of them could recommend an attorney down there. From a quick search I found these two sites.
    Texas Gun Talk
    TexasCHLforum.com • Index page
    I have no idea how good they are, or if they would be of any help but it might be worth a try.
    Sorry I couldn't help you more.

Top Bottom