• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brutalone

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Westside Indianapolis
    True CC in the business world (slacks with a button down tucked in and most of the time no suit coat) means a slim pocket pistol. The J frame Smiths often print due to the thickness of a revolver.....and I know people love them but they are noticeable in a world where people carry technology in their pockets and todays technologies are FLAT....
    So look to the growing number of subcompact single stack 9s.
    +1 for the DB9 Mine shoots great and is small enough to be 100% concealable in my pocket..... Hell... it is smaller than my iphone...

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    True CC in the business world (slacks with a button down tucked in and most of the time no suit coat) means a slim pocket pistol. The J frame Smiths often print due to the thickness of a revolver.....and I know people love them but they are noticeable in a world where people carry technology in their pockets and todays technologies are FLAT....
    So look to the growing number of subcompact single stack 9s.
    +1 for the DB9 Mine shoots great and is small enough to be 100% concealable in my pocket..... Hell... it is smaller than my iphone...

I had to send a little rep to this guy. While I love my J frame what was said about todays technologies being flat is absolutely true.

Top Bottom