• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr.Lubie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    Don't know for sure if this has been posted or not.
    Found a reloading download that a guy did in a Microsoft Office format.Seems he painstakingly took and listed all the bullets,powders,charges from a ton of databases and rolled it into one program.You can search by caliber,bullet weight,etc and it will bring up the listings for each.Everything from pistol rounds on up,alloy calculators,reloading cost calculators,trajectory calculators,hundreds of target print outs,a whole component list inventory,even firearm manuals,plus there are a ton of additional list that you can download free for it.Heck even lets you type in firearm data from when you bought it,type,serial number list,modification,etc so it's all right there in front of you.
    Basically it's a non-stop reloading info,calculators,inventory list that is blowing my mind.
    Very fast and user friendly.Already got my inventory of reloading components saved in it,so I can easily adjust as I load,look up charge data for new bullet weights.One thing I have noticed is all charges listed are for the max charge.Make a load up that works great for you and you can type it right into the list

If you don't have office when you do the install just click no access and it will install it for you.I can't begin to imagine the time it took him to do this

http://sourceforge.net/projects/reloadersrfrnce/files/Reloaders_ Reference/9.3x74r - Final/-

This is the one you want to first install......Looking for the latest version? Download RRv93x74r.exe (82.4 MB)

Then after that the others listed for targets and manuals etc can be downloaded.
    Just throw them in the folder that was made for the first download and they will pop up in the program

Here is a screenshot of the program
    Untitled-2.jpg

Top Bottom