• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RandomName

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2012
    Orion Arms sells reloading supplies, and they are in Jeff. I think several of their staff are members here, but BoomStick is the only one I can think of off the top of my head.

dak109

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Brown County
    I have not heard of anybody in the past. Reloaders Supply is a shop in Jeffersonville. I have been there once and they were very friendly an helpful. I have seen them at few of the smaller shows.

I have a card around somewhere if you need their number or address.

Hurley

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Georgetown, IN
    I was a complete noob to reloading until this past August. While shooting at the Clark State Forest in Henryville one day I struck up a conversation with a very friendly guy and he suggested checking out Reloader's Supply. I did and was so impressed with Dale and his vast knowledge about reloading and his willingness to answer all my beginner questions. I ordered a Lee reloading kit from him a few days later and have been cranking out ammo and shooting a bunch more ever since.

These days his shelves are a little bare, as they are most places, due to the weapons ban swirl in Washington. His prices on powder, dies, etc. are by far the best I have seen in the area, and I have visited most local stores. Some prices have gone up a little in the last few weeks, but only on new items and only to cover cost increases from suppliers, not because of price gouging.

He can be a little hard to reach sometimes, because he is a one man shop. This store specializes in reloading supplies, so it is far from fancy. My wife enjoys shopping at all kinds of stores, including gun stores. However, one trip to Reloader's Supply and she said she didn't need to go back again. It could be my store only. Sorry Dale. :)

Top Bottom