• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BDBHoover

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2011
    Northside Indianapolis
    Okay so I've been tossing around the idea of reloading my own 45 ACP ammo but I also fell in love when a fellow INGOer allowed me to shoot his suppressed handgun..... I'm only guessing but isn't a beginners reloading bench plus all the goodies needed and the tax stamp/suppressor about the same price? Between $400-500? Looking for the pros and cons of both...... Thanks INGO!!!

hammer24

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You could get into a single stage or turret with all the fixin's for 45 acp for about that. My :twocents: if you haven't started reloading START NOW! I don't know of anybody that ever regrets it. You'll "save" alot handloading in that caliber, especially shooting cast. BUT, beware, you're going to start shooting alot more!

BDBHoover

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2011
    Northside Indianapolis
    You could get into a single stage or turret with all the fixin's for 45 acp for about that. My :twocents: if you haven't started reloading START NOW! I don't know of anybody that ever regrets it. You'll "save" alot handloading in that caliber, especially shooting cast. BUT, beware, you're going to start shooting alot more!

:) That's kind of the goal..... This once every couple months crap isn't cutting it...... I have an addiction and I need my fix!!!!!

I went out to ECPR for the INGO meet and shoot and brought 4 boxes of ammo and was NOT even close to enough :(

Top Bottom