• ...and so much more!
  • Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    How well do pulled bullets perform? I have never used any. I’ve only used new ones I’m pretty happy with the RMR 9mm fmj bullets I got and the Summit City 45 ACP LRN.

I need some .224 now
    We shoot a bunch of pulled .224, .308 and .311 bullets.
    Never have had a problem, and if you shoot a ****** group, you can blame it on the pulled bullets.

Edit, The last time American offered the pulled 75 grainers in post #255 above, I ordered 2,000 and they look great, but we haven't shot any yet.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    Just curious, where do pulled bullets come from and why were they pulled?
    Are they rejected completed rounds and not worth the factory's time/resources to fix them and thus sell them at a discount to wholesalers like American?

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    337   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    Just curious, where do pulled bullets come from and why were they pulled?
    Are they rejected completed rounds and not worth the factory's time/resources to fix them and thus sell them at a discount to wholesalers like American?
    Usually when a manufacturer has a QC issue, they sell the rounds to de-millers for really cheap. They break the ammo down into components and sell them individually.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Merry Christmas! Here is a 10% off code for any product on the website.

Code: MERRYCHRISTMAS

dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    178   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    I have ordered a fair amount from Americanreloading.com with mostly good experiences & prices. Had one bullet order "leaking" upon arrival, they made it right asap. I need to mention a couple of negative experiences.

Twice now, a week or 2 after paying for an order they have cancelled it (shortly after tracking # created) due to "mistake in our inventory". Last one (today) was for primed 38 special brass.

Not sure if was just issues with their recent move to a new facility, sticky finger employee or something else.

I will probably continue to do business with them if the deal is good enough but not "count" on my order arriving.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I have ordered a fair amount from Americanreloading.com with mostly good experiences & prices. Had one bullet order "leaking" upon arrival, they made it right asap. I need to mention a couple of negative experiences.

Twice now, a week or 2 after paying for an order they have cancelled it (shortly after tracking # created) due to "mistake in our inventory". Last one (today) was for primed 38 special brass.

Not sure if was just issues with their recent move to a new facility, sticky finger employee or something else.

I will probably continue to do business with them if the deal is good enough but not "count" on my order arriving.
    Funny, I was surfing Americans website about an hour ago, about 99% of what I looked at was Out of Stock.. Very strange :dunno:

dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    178   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    Funny, I was surfing Americans website about an hour ago, about 99% of what I looked at was Out of Stock.. Very strange :dunno:

The "deals" typically sell out within an hour, sometimes less depending on how many in inventory. They had 40% off (last week I think), I ordered some .308 147gr clean pulls for around .09 each. Hopefully there is not another error in their inventory.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    The "deals" typically sell out within an hour, sometimes less depending on how many in inventory. They had 40% off (last week I think), I ordered some .308 147gr clean pulls for around .09 each. Hopefully there is not another error in their inventory.
    I just found it strange to see the only primers in stock were Fiocchi SSP at $199.00 for 1500 primers, no rifle or pistol powder, and about 90% of the bullets are marked sold out.
    I've just never seen that with them.
    Maybe they just flushed inventory for tax time???

dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    178   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    I just found it strange to see the only primers in stock were Fiocchi SSP at $199.00 for 1500 primers, no rifle or pistol powder, and about 90% of the bullets are marked sold out.
    I've just never seen that with them.
    Maybe they just flushed inventory for tax time???

could be flushing some inventory, the Fiocchi SPP's have been out of stock for a few days. Doesn't show till you click on them. Powder typically sells out same day it comes into inventory

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    could be flushing some inventory, the Fiocchi SPP's have been out of stock for a few days. Doesn't show till you click on them. Powder typically sells out same day it comes into inventory
    Their website is not the best. I got an email stating they are working on getting it working properly, they are also suppressed to have better packaging once everything is up and running.

I've had all good experiences with them so far.
    Other than the website not showing in stock out of stock properly and a few other problems I ran into.

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    337   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    I unsubscribed from American Reloading's emails. I get at least one per day and they have nothing but weird stuff in stock. Let them know that too in the response form.

I've had good and bad results with their orders, about 50/50. They're cheap though so if it's just for me, then I'm good with that percentage. They fix it when things go south, so they have that going for them.

Top Bottom