• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rabbitdave

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Zionsville, IN
    Please split out Ammo and Reloading into separate sub forums. There is enough interest in both that they will get enough traffic to stand on there own, and those interested in reloading rarely are interested in purchasing ammo. The two subjects are different enough that the other is irritating to see. It would be similar to having Knives and Other Parts in the same forum in the classifieds.

Here is a link to a thread in reloading/ammo that supports the split. https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/ammunition_and_reloading/285836-reloading_sub_forum.html

Broom_jm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2009
    I agree, I hate clicking on a thread to find out it's just boolits and not live rounds !

OK, so we've even got buy-in from the other side of the aisle! ;) Bipartisan support for splitting "Ammo" and "Reloading" into two sub-forums...I love it!

In the thread I started, there are 160+ guys who have voted to split reloading off into its own sub-forum. I'm also up to 8 new "reps" just for proposing the idea.

Hopefully RabbitDave is on the right track in creating this Suggestion thread and that the proposal will be given some consideration.

Thanks! :ingo:

Jason

pjt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Reloading is why I started reading INGunOwners. It would be nice not to have to sort thru all the I FOUND AMMO! posts.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    there are 160+ guys who have voted to split reloading off into its own sub-forum.

While I do support a dedicated reloading sub-forum, 160ppl about is about one half of one percent of INGO members (although some would claim it's 300% of the "active" members). It's not exactly an overwhelming outcry for change.

djones

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Greenfield
    Reloading should have its own section. Members with ammo questions could post their question about rifle ammo in the long guns forum or handgun ammo questions in the handguns section.

A lot of INgo doesn't want to read about casting, swaging, paper patching, powder selection etc. it would help out both reloaders and non-reloaders.

Top Bottom