WTS/WTT: Reloading Dies, Scale, hand primer and a few other items-added trade items-free shipping

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Just four items left.

I can ship any of it.

All of my stuff is in very good to excellent condition.

Reloading Inventory
    Brand
    Part Number
    Description
    Qty
    Condition
    Price
    RCBS​
    9575​
    Primer Pocket Brush​
    1​
    Fair​
    $8.00​
    RCBS​
    RC90201​
    Hand Primer​
    1​
    Good​
    $49.00​
    Lee​
    90963​
    Deluxe 4-Die Set 9mm​
    1​
    Excellent​
    $40.00​
    RCBS​
    9412​
    Power Pull’r​
    1​
    Excellent​
    $15.00​

Overall.jpg Old pic, obviously most of the stuff is gone. Just the items listed above are still available.

Last edited:

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Bump.

As an example of how I priced everything, the Rock Chucker Supreme Master Kit has a retail price of $430 from Amazon. Add tax and you are at approx. $460. I based my asking price on each components retail price discounted significantly. Looking at my price sheet and adding up the items that are in the kit, my pricing comes to $186. So a substantial savings for sure.

For some $1650 is a big chunk of change all at once. But you would be set for life and your ROI will be much shorter vs. buying everything new. I may do some ROI calculations for kicks and grins in future bumps. :)

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I mentioned that I wouldn't "piecemeal" this package but family is an exception. My brother wanted the .35 Rem dies so I pulled them from the list and reduced the price.

I would still like to sell the complete package. If I don't move it Christmas shopping season, I will sell it off in "lots" of like items.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    So I said I'd regale you with my mad math skills. Using the values I attached to what I am selling, you would load a round for about $0.11 each which means it would take about 10K to recoup your investment which for me is less than two years.

For those of you that compete and are serious shooters, you could get your ROI in a year. And that's at today's relatively low prices for factory ammo. We are always just one crisis away from either high prices or low supply...or both!

Have a good evening.

I am heading north to Michigan on Friday up SR31. If you are along the way, I would meet up with you to sell you the stuff if you are sure you want it. I don't want to box it all up and load it in my vehicle and have to take it to Michigan and back.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Last bump for a bit and last chance for you northerners to meet up along SR31 if you want it. I'd need to know tonight so I can get everything boxed up and ready to go since we are leaving here tomorrow after work.

Next week I am traveling to Michigan again for business and will be heading up I69 so for those of you NE, we could get together along that route on my way up(Tuesday).

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Back from a nice weekend in Michigan and back to bumping this ad. Too late for you Fort Wayne area reloaders unless you respond tonight with a I'll take it! Hope you all had a nice weekend. I took 4 of the six beers that are allowed at Oktoberfest(Munich, Germany, the original) and had a mini Oktoberfest with some neighbors up there. Sat outside under his patio heaters, drank the beer and some bourbon for extra posterity!

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Pre-weekend bump. If you are waiting for me to split this up, you only have about 5-6 weeks to wait. Keep in mind though that the individual prices will be a bit higher than the package deal. My brother built a substantial camera collection by purchasing “packages” from eBay, keeping what he wanted and selling the rest. His overall investment was low.

You can do that here!

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Bump to start the week. I am wondering if anyone that wants to get into reloading already has. Haven't had a lot of action on the complete package though it's a heck of a deal.

I will wait a bit longer and then start splitting it up. I'll make more money but will have to do more work, lol.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    More stuff sold. Other than the brass I am pretty much down to single items that can be shipped on your dime. Thanks for looking!

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    This week's first bump. Once the dies, scales and a few of the other items are sold, if the brass is not sold, I'll take it all to the scrap yard for scrap value.

Hate to do that on good brass, but I want it gone.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Midweek bump. Been looking at the brass pricing. I know it appears to be a lot of money, but on an as per basis it is reasonable.

That said, most of us pick up our brass for "free" at the range. I know a lot of mine is from factory rounds I fired and then picked up.

So, shoot me a reasonable offer to jump start your stocks of brass or to increase what you currently have. I am negotiable. :)

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Midweek bump. Sold some of the brass but still have the .38/.357 as of tonight and close to 9000 pieces of 9 mm though I do have a guy interested in the 9.

Once the brass is gone, I can ship any of the rest.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Midweek bump. All the brass is gone. Still have a tumbler, dies, scales, books and a few other items.

All of these can be shipped.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom