• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Next question if you are in a long gun battle multiple bad guys no doubt you are going to have to reload just to stay alive. Is anyone here going to take even once second to think I'm breaking the law now. I highly doubt it.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    The idea is so absurd that I thought adding it into the IC would be obvious and good for a chuckle. It's vague wording is my own failure at writing law ;) Sorry.

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    Next question if you are in a long gun battle multiple bad guys no doubt you are going to have to reload just to stay alive. Is anyone here going to take even once second to think I'm breaking the law now. I highly doubt it.

Bingo. That's just it. If one worries about Perry Mason or what fancy ballistics is happening or what to do in this second...well then you're dead already. SA, Skill Set and practice with your equipment and don't look back. You might think you can plan for mayhem but that makes the word an oxy. Advanced modules to applied ability aside.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    The idea is so absurd that I thought adding it into the IC would be obvious and good for a chuckle. It's vague wording is my own failure at writing law ;) Sorry.

The funny thing is how many fell for it.

The sad thing is some people looked at it fell for it and have quoted it to someone else. Ignorance being spread even further.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    The funny thing is how many fell for it.

The sad thing is some people looked at it fell for it and have quoted it to someone else. Ignorance being spread even further.

And this is such a small scale. This is why I believe nothing I see on Facebook. I guess I will take INGO off my short list of reliable places.

MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    My $.02: The Denny'ing to the Indiana Code was pretty well done, written in the style of those fancy Indiana Code drafters at the Legislative Services Agency, so it looked ok at first glance.

Of course, the red might have been a bit of a giveaway. :):

ashby koss

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Connersville
    Way over thinking it. “I always carry a nearly empty spare mag and a full one in the gun officer!”

I don’t think this part of the law would get any serious traction in any court case.

Top Bottom