• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I'll offer my place but its about 10min outside of Indy (East) I've got a shop with lots of surface area for stuff to be set up, a big deck for chill'n, we can bring over IGW's Keezer and fresh home made brew, and cook up some brauts-just say'n

alexanjl12

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 17, 2010
    Westside Indy
    I am in depending on date/location

I plan to start reloading soon...slowly gathering everything I need so something like this would be perfect! :D

tagging so I don't forget to check back :rockwoot:

ruger44srh

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I'm going thru my stuff and need to get rid of some. Maybe .44 hangun and 12 guage shotgun stuff. I have a bag of chilled shot for shotgun that has oxidized a little, can it be melted and cast into bullets for rifle or handgun or muzzle loader?

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Yeah, I think this will be a swap/buy/sell meet. And, just so everyone is CRYSTAL clear on this, all colors (yes, you know what I mean, site supporting t-shirts) will be expressly banned from this event. This is a neutral event. Everyone needs to leave their opinions in the car. This has been posted on both sites. This is non-negotiable.

Can I wear my U of Montana Grizzles hat?--That MAY offend the BobCat Steel Head Man?? HA...

jonkertb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Putnam County
    I'll be watching for a time and place...someone set it and how about one of those reloading classes at the same time???
    new old guy

and Danville would be perfect for me :>)

Last edited:

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    337   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    Thanks RNM for volunteering your place. My only concern is parking, as this is becoming a very popular event. I'll be talking to him in the coming day or two, and hopefully we can get this thing nailed down.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Thanks RNM for volunteering your place. My only concern is parking, as this is becoming a very popular event. I'll be talking to him in the coming day or two, and hopefully we can get this thing nailed down.

We need a list of folks who would be in if it was in Greenfield.... so we can hash out the head count.

Who is in for Sept 17th afternoon-ish 10min East of Indy.

1. Grizhicks
    2. redneckmedic
    3. indygunworks
    4. aszerigan
    5. billybob44
    6. keith_indy
    7. jdmack79

I'm in! You guys want me to move this post to the events section and start fresh, so names can be recorded?

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    we're are still trying to get a head count to make sure parking won't be an issue, I can handle about 35 cars or so.... but have a good lot about 1/4mile if car pooling is cool for some folks... I only suggest the last 1/4mile car pool because my Disney land tram is OOS.

Jimbovia

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Plainfield
    Yeah, I think this will be a swap/buy/sell meet. And, just so everyone is CRYSTAL clear on this, all colors (yes, you know what I mean, site supporting t-shirts) will be expressly banned from this event. This is a neutral event. Everyone needs to leave their opinions in the car. This has been posted on both sites. This is non-negotiable.

Ummm...what other site are you talking about? :dunno:
    INGO is the ONLY site! :rockwoot:
    :ingo:

Top Bottom