• ...and so much more!
  • jtull01

Plinker
    Rating - 92.3%
    12   1   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    NWI
    Hi Folks,
    I'm considering getting into re-loading/loading my own ammunition.
    Anyone interested in mentoring me to see if I can get the hang of it. Anyone know of a class like what Aszerigan teaches in the Indy area around NWI?

I understand if no-one replies, due to privacy, etc.
    However, if interested and you are in Munster, or a very short drive from there and feel willing to impart some knowledge and show and tell, I'd be grateful.
    Regards, Jeff

Please PM me if you wish.

:ingo:

bman1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 15, 2010
    Huntington, Indiana
    I drove about 2 hours to Andrews class in Indy and it was worth every minute. I had my press and all the materials needed to get going but I never made the first round until I went to his class. I had also read the ABC's of reloading before I went to his class. Call me anal but I have alot of $$ tied up in guns and I especially didn't want to hurt myself or anyone else at the range.
    Good luck in your venture and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do now when you get going.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Not to take away from Andrew but You Tube is a great source. I was nervous the first couple of times but now I'm reloading at a much faster pace. Follow your reloading manual and look up the online data for the powder you are using. Go slow and pay attention, test a few rounds before you call your recipe good to go. Andrew has answered a lot of my questions along the way.

Bigjon07

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    I am really interested in learning how to reload. What classes in the future are available? I am getting ready to purchase my equipment and after looking around I think i know what I am getting.

Yeah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Dillingham, AK
    I'd really like to know the details on the 'major screw up'.

I've done awful things to Montana stocks and they always came out on top. To break the thing must have taken some doing, but on the bright side even though the lugs are obviously set back the action didn't come apart.

Top Bottom