• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ART338WM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 2, 2013
    My reloads, ESPECIALLY my HG reloads are just like my money, I can expend both it seams 1000x faster than I can make either. Countless times it would seem I would sit in front of my two
    LEE 1000 progressive presses one set up for 38spl the other 45acp and crank out anywhere from 1000 to 3000 rounds of both only to expend all of it in a single week end of shooting. Now 38spl has been replaced by 9mm and 45acp see little use any more.

led4thehed2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Oct 16, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Newb here- just finished my first 500 rounds of 9mm! Dad's Square Deal sat in his basement for 3 years and 0 rounds were loaded. He had money and no time, I had time and no money. It's nice to finally see it getting used.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    Newb here- just finished my first 500 rounds of 9mm! Dad's Square Deal sat in his basement for 3 years and 0 rounds were loaded. He had money and no time, I had time and no money. It's nice to finally see it getting used.

good for you. I have a good friend who ordered a whole set up, Dillon 550 and everything else needed to get started, plus a few thousand rounds worth of components. It has sat in his basement for over a decade. :(

I've tried to buy the components, and even the press off him a couple times.... I haven't offered up enough beer. yet. :) haha

-rvb

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom