• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JDHOOSIER73

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2016
    Greenwood
    Today at the shotgun range at Atterbury they have a ton of reloading supplies and other stuff from stocks and bipod to chronograph, bullets, powder, dies, presses you name it.... And primers. This is basically an estate sale but all reloading and shooting gear

Attachments

• IMG_8765.jpeg
      IMG_8765.jpeg
      528.2 KB · Views: 44
    • IMG_8764.jpeg
      IMG_8764.jpeg
      489.5 KB · Views: 41
    • IMG_8762.jpeg
      IMG_8762.jpeg
      380.2 KB · Views: 39
    • IMG_8761.jpeg
      IMG_8761.jpeg
      399.1 KB · Views: 41
    • IMG_8760.jpeg
      IMG_8760.jpeg
      370 KB · Views: 44

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    Today at the shotgun range at Atterbury they have a ton of reloading supplies and other stuff from stocks and bipod to chronograph, bullets, powder, dies, presses you name it.... And primers. This is basically an estate sale but all reloading and shooting gear
    Are the stocks old ar15/m16 take offs?

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    The interesting thing is there was only about 6 people there looking. I was shocked
    So i assume its indiana government surplus or private? only a few people sounds like stuff will go cheap, but then you get those aholes that gota prove they got more cash than you. With what you previously said was there, sounds like long distance shooting stuff. I haven't been there since 90 when i was in the army national guard when it we(they) were up for qualifying weapons.

JDHOOSIER73

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2016
    Greenwood
    So i assume its indiana government surplus or private? only a few people sounds like stuff will go cheap, but then you get those aholes that gota prove they got more cash than you. With what you previously said was there, sounds like long distance shooting stuff. I haven't been there since 90 when i was in the army national guard when it we(they) were up for qualifying weapons.
    Its private. The guy passed and they are selling the stuff. I thought it might be what you said with battling over prices as well but it was not busy at 1145. I bought some 6.5 berger at 200 for 500. I thought that was a pretty good deal. There were 2 more boxes of those and 4 boxes of 144 berger. They had 308 6mm 6.5mm bigger stuff as well. If you within an hour and have some money it might be worth it.

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    Its private. The guy passed and they are selling the stuff. I thought it might be what you said with battling over prices as well but it was not busy at 1145. I bought some 6.5 berger at 200 for 500. I thought that was a pretty good deal. There were 2 more boxes of those and 4 boxes of 144 berger. They had 308 6mm 6.5mm bigger stuff as well. If you within an hour and have some money it might be worth it.
    I don't have anything in those calibers. 30-06 is my rifle cartridge besides the AR15s. I'm way up north near valpo and Plymouth also. In reality, those types of auctions are better than a gun show..you don't pay to get in to look and neat stuff and you can more than likely get a great deal on most anything your interested in. Those of you that find these types of sales should do a video. I'd like that and i bet many more would also...

JDHOOSIER73

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2016
    Greenwood
    Was this a "Today Only" type of sale or will that still be going on Wednesday when they re-open?
    I believe it to be today only. I do believe what didn't sell today was going to make its way online. I don't know the details of that but you might call Atterbury shooting complex for possibly more info.

Top Bottom