• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Would you like to see a seperate sub-forum for reloading?

• Total voters

Broom_jm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2009
    How does a thread with a title like this go on for 5 pages, with almost 150 respondents to the poll, and not a single comment from a moderator? I mean, if the answer is "No", I can respect that, but with this many people asking to create a sub-forum, you'd think we would have some kind of contact. :)

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    How does a thread with a title like this go on for 5 pages, with almost 150 respondents to the poll, and not a single comment from a moderator? I mean, if the answer is "No", I can respect that, but with this many people asking to create a sub-forum, you'd think we would have some kind of contact. :)

It's hard to convince them to split a sub forum in to seperate categories for us when we can't even pose the question in the correct forum. :twocents:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    It's hard to convince them to split a sub forum in to seperate categories for us when we can't even pose the question in the correct forum. :twocents:

:+1: Suggestions go in the Suggestions forum. Also, it's not up to the moderators to decide to add forums. It's solely Fenway's decision. He's aleady said no, and the moderators have already reported that answer. I'm not sure what else you are wanting the mods to post in this thread.

Broom_jm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2009
    :+1: Suggestions go in the Suggestions forum. Also, it's not up to the moderators to decide to add forums. It's solely Fenway's decision. He's aleady said no, and the moderators have already reported that answer. I'm not sure what else you are wanting the mods to post in this thread.

Well, this didn't start out as a "suggestion". It was a poll to see who was getting tired of all the "I found ammo!" threads and who would like to see a reloading sub-forum. I've never once looked in the Suggestions forum, until today. In fact, I find it pretty funny that this site has a separate forum for Suggestions, but despite so many guys who are into Reloading...there isn't a sub-forum for it. ;)

All I know is, the response to the poll has been astoundingly clear and I've gotten 6 "reps" in the last week, just for bringing it up. I don't know who Fenway is, but I've gone back through several months in the Forum Support/Suggestions and can't find any reference to a Reloading sub-forum. If Mr. Fenway has already addressed this, and a Moderator has reported that answer, I can't find reference to it in that forum or in this thread.

I'm not disputing that it has already been asked and answered, I'm just saying I can't find it anywhere. Can you provide a link?

6mm Shoot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    I think the idea is a good one but it isn't my site and I am just great full that we have it at all. I don't know if it pays any thing to the owner but I know it takes up a good part of his or her time. I must say thank you much for the site.

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Would also like the idea of separate forums....

Until recent events, this has been one of the more pleasant forums. Now days, it could almost rival the political forum in terms of whining and bickering, in which so many of these ammo threads ultimately turn into.

While a great idea, I wouldn't be optimistic of it happening though. An example would be a few have put effort into showing a gun smithing forum would be justified, but it hasn't happened yet for them.

Broom_jm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2009
    It doesn't seem to matter how many different people (150+) think it would be a great idea or whether or not it's at the top of the page...according to a moderator that hasn't responded back, this has already been discussed on the "Suggestions" page, and the idea was rejected.

Common sense is so rare these days, it should be considered a super-power.

T/C Guy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    North of South Bend
    It doesn't seem to matter how many different people (150+) think it would be a great idea - - -
    I'm one of those people that thinks it's a great idea but realistically only 150+ members out of 30,500+ members voted so I think that makes us a lot like the proverbial fart in a hurricane :)

Top Bottom