• ...and so much more!
  • SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Profire Arms & Supply, Inc. - INGunOwners

Andrew I'm pretty sure sells this stuff also. I know he can get whatever you would need. He gives classes on getting into reloading and can make and sell ammo. He is a great guy and a great resource to have in your corner. I do not reload but I'm seriously considering it and I've taken his class and bought from him before.

Dentoro

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Fairland
    FYI - The Gander in Castleton is only going to carry brass, primers, powder and bullets. After they sell down current inventory, everything else is special order only. I didn't think to ask if that was just there or all GM locations.
    Greenwood GM is the same way, I look for GM to away soon because they such bare stores now. I like to look there but they are just too dang high to buy from much of the time.

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I sure miss A to Z Reloading in Indy, off Morris I believe… anyone remember them?
    Yeah I remember them, along with Star Amunition, I'm still loading bullets I bought when he was closing out. His seconds were just fine with me! Wish I'd won the lottery, I would have bought Star! :laugh:

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    In Greenwood ...The Outdoorsman Sport Shop has a good selection...but you will pay for it. The prices are a little high. Scroggins in Martinsville has a selection....but high prices too. Powder and primers...Atterbury shooting complex when I go to the range. Bullets...mailorder or have Andrew at Profire order what you want. He also does Hazmat orders where he orders bulk powder and primers so you dont pay an additional $25 in Hazmat fees. Brass...I would mailorder it unless you are looking for just a 100 or so pieces...then Plainfield Shooters Supply usually has a good selection with good prices. Gander Mountains prices on reloading components are a joke...and a bad one at that. $30+ for powder...its @$20 at Atterbury.

indygunguy

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    110   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    NE Side of Indy
    Outdoor Sportsmen in Greenwood, Bob at Plainfield and Scroggins does alot of it.

Scroggins in Martinsville is bar far my favorite place to buy lead bullets. The guy in there is good to talk to... and really knows his stuff.

I buy my primers and powder from either Plainfield Shooting Supplies or the Indiana Gun Club... both have good prices.

And... I have to say... I hate everything about Gander Mountain.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Scroggins in Martinsville is bar far my favorite place to buy lead bullets. The guy in there is good to talk to... and really knows his stuff.

I buy my primers and powder from either Plainfield Shooting Supplies or the Indiana Gun Club... both have good prices.

And... I have to say... I hate everything about Gander Mountain.

Same here. I never include them in my mental list of options

Top Bottom