Reloading Unlimited? Good or bad to work with.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Markus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Just curious what other INGO folks have to say about these folks. Seems they have some pretty good prices on some stuff. Anyone familiar with them?

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Have never dealt with them. Back when powder was scarce they had some for gun show gouge prices. So I put their emails in the spam folder. Haven't looked back. Widners is having some good sale prices right now.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I JUST got into reloading this weekend. Thanks to the generosity of another INGO member, I have a new press, and I picked up my dies and Lyman's manual from Bradis today to start tinkering.

Im liking Graf's pricing. Is 10-12 cents per round of plated Berry's 147 9mm RNs (or equivalent) even possible at a brick and mortar in central IN?

OutdoorDad

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis
    I JUST got into reloading this weekend. Thanks to the generosity of another INGO member, I have a new press, and I picked up my dies and Lyman's manual from Bradis today to start tinkering.

Im liking Graf's pricing. Is 10-12 cents per round of plated Berry's 147 9mm RNs (or equivalent) even possible at a brick and mortar in central IN?

You will be just under 11 cents with free shipping direct from Berry. Orders over $75.
    I haven't seen less than that locally.
    But I'm sure someone will pipe up if they've got em.

Heart set on Berrys?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    You will be just under 11 cents with free shipping direct from Berry. Orders over $75.
    I haven't seen less than that locally.
    But I'm sure someone will pipe up if they've got em.

Heart set on Berrys?

Nope. Berrys is nice because they have a good name without a premium markup. Anyone else with a reasonable plated RN that isnt claiming a premium strictly based on a name is fine with me. I'm looking at something clean and non fouling for IDPA that wont break the bank and will leave a hole in cardboard.

My only goal is to have a reasonable cost for "fun" rounds.

While I'll still consider Hornady and the other big names for mission critical SD rounds, my reloading is strictly for fun to hit a 4" target.

JStang314

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 8, 2011
    I switched from berrys to xtreme just because I could get them a little cheaper. Bobcat steel is probably best for local places with reloading stuff. For powder when I can't get it local I like powder valley. I also like grafs and Natchez for other components since I don't live close to bobcat steel at all.

padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A
    +1 for Xtreme. 115, 124 and 147. Give em a try.

I received the Wideners email. Price looked great until I scrolled down and saw $30 haz mat for 1 8# + 20 to ship. Pass.

And Wideners quit carrying the odd surplus or trade-ins. Pass.

Last edited:

EyeCarry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Bloomington
    Also +1 for X-treme. Wait for the free shipping deals as that seems to beat the 10% off deals for me at 500-1000 per order.
    (With Precision Gun Range now running Friday night steels my orders may go up though. :dunno: )

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 23, 2010
    Converse Indiana
    Cabelas website has 5$ shipping over 99$ and have Xtreme on sale. Just picked some up and another 5K of SPP since I had a 20$ off coupon which is exactly what their hazmat fee is. I have shot a lot of Berrys bullets, once you go to Xtreme you won't go back. Better prices and a lot more consistent bullet.

padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A
    Cabelas website has 5$ shipping over 99$ and have Xtreme on sale. Just picked some up and another 5K of SPP since I had a 20$ off coupon which is exactly what their hazmat fee is. I have shot a lot of Berrys bullets, once you go to Xtreme you won't go back. Better prices and a lot more consistent bullet.

Cabelas also has S&B primers on sale.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    We stock Berrys and some Xtreme. We sell Berrys at a price that even after tax and free shipping.....we are still cheaper.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    We stock Berrys and some Xtreme. We sell Berrys at a price that even after tax and free shipping.....we are still cheaper.

Sorry, can't do it. If I walked in your door I would be too tempted to walk out with targets too. Wife would kill me. :):

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Rocky Mountain Reloading is another good place for cheap plated bullets (~$0.08 per in bulk) and cheap pulled jacketed bullets.

Markus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Okay folks. Ordered from Reloading Unlimited the day I started this thread. Corn Cob media came two days ago and powder did too. Fast shipping for sure.

Top Bottom