• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • briand212

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2009
    Putnam County IN
    Need help figuring out the value of my 700.
    I have a Rem 700 5R in 308 that is stamped 10th anniversary edition, I bought this new for a 1000, from PSS years ago, my intentions was to build out a long rang platform but I never got around to it. It is still NIB and never fired.
    I am thinking about letting it go sale/trade but despite many searches I cannot seem to pin down what a fair price would be.
    I have searched gunbroker and few other sites but didn't find anything recent.. any help would be greatly appreciated .. Thanks

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Need help figuring out the value of my 700.
    I have a Rem 700 5R in 308 that is stamped 10th anniversary edition, I bought this new for a 1000, from PSS years ago, my intentions was to build out a long rang platform but I never got around to it. It is still NIB and never fired.
    I am thinking about letting it go sale/trade but despite many searches I cannot seem to pin down what a fair price would be.
    I have searched gunbroker and few other sites but didn't find anything recent.. any help would be greatly appreciated .. Thanks
    The 10th anniversary stuff doesn't do anything for you but with Remington being shut down they have held their value. Completed auctions on gunbroker show them bringing 900 to 1100 with some variations up to 1395.00.

briand212

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2009
    Putnam County IN
    The 10th anniversary stuff doesn't do anything for you but with Remington being shut down they have held their value. Completed auctions on gunbroker show them bringing 900 to 1100 with some variations up to 1395.00.
    That is a good point, I didn't even think about Remington being shutdown.

natdscott

User Unknown
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 20, 2015
    I am still shaking my head at Remington and Colt, how, with all of the record gun sales over the last 10 years or so.. do you run yourself into the ground
    Perhaps they spent too much time around Wayne LaPierre.

Top Bottom