• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jared

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 25, 2009

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

SOLD PENDING FUNDS TO SHADOW6492. WILL UPDATE AS NECESSARY.

Up for sale is a very nice 700... It is the AAC-SD version, which means that it has a 20" bull barrel, 5/8-24 threaded muzzle, and a 1 in 10" twist, so it is best suited for heavier bullets (168gr and up to 200 grn subsonic). This rifle does not come with a stock, scope, rings, base, or bipod. It has been fired 80 times, cleaned thoroughly after every 15. Only difference from original condition is the bolt has been polished and the lugs have been lapped. This gun has the x-mark adjustable trigger that hasn't been adjusted from factory setting (3lbs). This gun shoots like a dream, very accurate (.40" group at 100 yards). The reason for sale is that I am funding another build. Willing to show it in its current condition, but I am keeping all accessories for the new project. $525 ftf southside indy (near greenwood). Pics tonight.

EDIT: I was initially going to only sell the action, barrel, and trigger group (assembled as one piece), but I suppose everything is for sale, so if theres anything else on the weapon system that you are interested in, feel free to make offer.

The scope is a Burris XTR 3-12x50 in coyote tan with illuminated ballistic mil-dot reticle, sunshade, and flip-ups. Cost me: $1,200
    The rings are Burris XTR Medium. Cost me: $60
    The stock is a Bell and Carlson Medalist A5 tactical, tan with black web. Cost me: $450
    The Bipod is a Harris 6-9. Cost me $80
    the
    picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks!!

Jared

Last edited:

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    Up for sale is a very nice 700... It is the AAC-SD version, which means that it has a 20" bull barrel, 5/8-24 threaded muzzle, and a 1 in 10" twist, so it is best suited for heavier bullets (168gr and up to 200 grn subsonic). This rifle does not come with a stock, scope, rings, base, or bipod. It has been fired 80 times, cleaned thoroughly after every 15. Only difference from original condition is the bolt has been polished and the lugs have been lapped. This gun has the x-mark adjustable trigger that hasn't been adjusted from factory setting (3lbs). This gun shoots like a dream, very accurate (.40" group at 100 yards). The reason for sale is that I am funding another build. Willing to show it in its current condition, but I am keeping all accessories for the new project. $525 ftf southside indy (near greenwood). Pics tonight.

Thanks!!

Jared

So it is just a barreled receiver then correct? Need Pictures. Interested!

Jared

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 25, 2009
    yes sir, that is correct. barrel, receiver, trigger group... all assembled. pics tonite about 7

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    scottrodgers87
    Top Bottom