• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • democracywins

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2012
    Marion, IN
    Anyone else see that there is a remake of Red Dawn coming out!? Not sure if it will be an good, but I like the idea behind the movie.

Previews look halfway decent! Wolverines!

Black Beauty

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Indianapolis
    is it just me or does anyone else get the chills when the planes are dropping all the cargo and troops that if something like this ever really happened that you would jump right in and take those mofo's out. lol

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    When is the movie coming out? It was suppose to be in Summer 2012 right? But got pushed back to remove all the "chiense" referenace and make it N. Korea instead IIRC.

Oliver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    When I saw the trailer I recognized the actor playing the main role. My wife said it's the same guy who plays Thor; he's an Australian. Just thought they could have cast an American to play an American defending American soil. Looks like they'll be trying to hard to make it entertaining instead of allowing the plot to play the main role.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    When is the movie coming out? It was suppose to be in Summer 2012 right? But got pushed back to remove all the "Chinese" reference and make it N. Korea instead IIRC.

Ya :rolleyes: supposed to have been out 2011 i heard, delayed for the reason above set changing, content etc.

http://screenrant.com/red-dawn-villains-china-north-korea-schrad-106177/

I got on one of those "Chinese" wanted posters awhile back, you were able to add a jpeg and plug it into a wanted poster you can print poster size w/o no problems. :D

picture.php
    [/IMG]

not sure if its still available though?

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Ya :rolleyes: supposed to have been out 2011 i heard, delayed for the reason above set changing, content etc.

Yep,

This movie was shot 3 years ago and shelved because the "enemy" was China, and some did not like that.

It was allowed to come out if that was changed.

popsmoke

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2012
    Yeah I thought it sounded like a horrible idea when I heard about it but the trailer doesnt seem to bad.

My thoughts exactly. They've ruined too many good movies by rolling out the modernized sequel, but I think I'm hopeful for this one after seeing the trailer.

Hope it's not a situation where they put the entire movie in the trailer and there's nothing left for the actual movie. You know?

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    When I saw the trailer I recognized the actor playing the main role. My wife said it's the same guy who plays Thor; he's an Australian. Just thought they could have cast an American to play an American defending American soil. Looks like they'll be trying to hard to make it entertaining instead of allowing the plot to play the main role.
    '

Aint no different than Brad Pitt playing in "The Mexican" and "The Last Samurai" with with Crazy Tom Cruise... Might as well make "The Last Brother On Earth" with Tom Hanks...

Top Bottom