• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tebow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Whiting, IN
    It's been a while since I said goodbye. The morning of Friday, November 9th I graduated Army BCT. I can't be more proud of what I accomplished. My lifelong dream of becoming a soldier is done. I leave for AIT tomorrow morning. 10 weeks at Fort Lee in Virginia. Won't be back in good Ole Indiana until around Christmas.

I seen my 1st Colts game last night on Family day with some of the guys. I'm glad Luck and the team are doing well.

Thanks for all the support. I'll post pictures when I can.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    It's been a while since I said goodbye. The morning of Friday, November 9th I graduated Army BCT. I can be more proud of what I accomplished. My lifelong dream of becoming a soldier is done. I leave for AIT tomorrow morning. 10 weeks at Fort Lee in Virginia. Won't be back in good Ole Indiana until around Christmas.

I seen my 1st Colts game last night on Family day with some of the guys. I'm glad Luck and the team are doing well.

Welcome to the Club! :patriot:

popsmoke

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2012
    Congrats brother, and good luck.

When you get back, drinks are on me at the NCO club. You filled out your duty station wish list yet?

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Congrats on the graduation. AIT will be when you should be filling out the wish list, and should be finding out near the end, where they plan on sending you. Good luck, and my fiance and I wish you the best and are glad that we got to see you off before you shipped. Take care.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    It's been a while since I said goodbye. The morning of Friday, November 9th I graduated Army BCT. I can't be more proud of what I accomplished. My lifelong dream of becoming a soldier is done. I leave for AIT tomorrow morning. 10 weeks at Fort Lee in Virginia. Won't be back in good Ole Indiana until around Christmas.

Ft. Lee, I went there for ANCOC, Quartermaster. Thank You for your service .....

Top Bottom