Remember people who said they are coming to your place in a disaster...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • STFU

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County
    Mow my yard...
    hqdefault.jpg

This one for sure...makes it much easier to see who might be approaching.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Had a co-worker several years ago that said he was coming to my house if SHTF, should have seen his face when I told him he wouldn't make it across the front yard

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    Had my daughter come down from Indianapolis several weeks ago, would rather have her here where I can be protective daddy... she is finishing up Grad school, doing that and working remotely for IUPUI and has a job lined up with Marion University in May. Hopefully things will be returning to normal by then. Her boyfriend/fiance will be starting his last year of Med School (Physical Therapist) this fall and he has a standing order to get his ass to our place should things require. He has nothing to bring, living on a shoestring budget now but I know he will be a good provider for my daughter in years to come so I will support him in anyway I can if things go to hell... and he has been asking questions on preps before, so he wants to plan ahead once he is out of school and working for a living.

MikeHoncho

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2019
    Laurel
    I have a few friends that know the drill. If you're coming here, you bring everything you can, and you better have skills you're willing to put to use. That circle is very small.

Top Bottom