• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Remember watching the saga on tv at home and during breaks at work. Made no sense to me how the FBI an Co. conducted themselves, seems they were out to get some heads from the beginning, then got themselves in deeper and then the media spotight came on.....They could of just sent Chuck Norris in and been over with. So after all was said and DONE, what were the criminal charges that stuck....?

BK1962

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    North Liberty
    Tore the ligaments out of my elbow at work. And after I got home from the doctor I turned on the TV and watched the final phase of the siege. I sat and watched them burn those people alive. THose emotions came screaming back earlier this month when they burned the guy in California...

JS1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    I was very young when Waco happened. I was too young to understand what was going on back then, but as I grew older, I began to question authority, and the more I learned about Waco, and RR, the more I began to distrust the gov., no matter which party was in control. I have NEVER forgiven the clinton administration for this crap, and I never will. If I had been old enough to understand why OKC happened at the time, I probably would have been cheering McVeigh on.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    I was very young when Waco happened. I was too young to understand what was going on back then, but as I grew older, I began to question authority, and the more I learned about Waco, and RR, the more I began to distrust the gov., no matter which party was in control. I have NEVER forgiven the clinton administration for this crap, and I never will. If I had been old enough to understand why OKC happened at the time, I probably would have been cheering McVeigh on.

Your last sentence is something else man.

bulldog

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2009
    Crawfordsville,In
    Sure was odd that during the Waco siege that reporters weren't allowed within 2 miles of the "compound." However during the subsequent foreign military invasions they could be imbedded! Strange indeed. This bloodshed could have been avoided in so many ways.
    Anyone that has served in the armed forces knows CS gas is not as effective in a building poked full of holes with 40 to 50mph winds blowing though it as it would have been to an intact structure. Waco and Ruby Ridge was a product of a "kinder ,gentler out of control federal govt."

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    20 years since the massacre

Let us never forget.

537859_517585818278924_428606662_n.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom