Reminder - Nappanee Show Is Back Oct. 20th !!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    yep, posted it in the 1911 show and tell :):

Was it the Remington I was thinking about buying??? Now, I have to go and look.

We walked the whole place but didn't buy anything. I heard one guy comment on my suburban when we were entering the parking area...but nobody seemed to recognize me. :shady::shady:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I do remember seeing that one there, but it was not one that we considered buying. Very nice gun, Expat!

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Thanks. He had a hard chromed LB TRS also, but it already had an idiot scratch on it and he apparently didn't think that would affect the price any.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    Had a great time at the show today. Perfect day to stay inside. Bought a nice load of shot gun slugs and 9mm ammo cheap. Lots of cool old shooting irons for sure. Definitely a real deal gun show. We'll be hitting this one again when needed.

Hit the country store for some goodies. Then wound up at Amish Village for dinner. Food was worth the wait.

firefighterjohn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    The show was very good and made me realize how much I've missed it. Good variety of guns of all kind to see, drool over, and choose. Lots of tables were ready to deal and trade. As much as I enjoyed the old venue, the new one was so much better. Apart from the entry way, all of the tables were under one well-lit, well-ventilated roof. Cell coverage sucked inside though and building-wide free wifi would be a great addition to make it easier for vendors and buyers alike. The parking lot was almost packed when I arrived at 9:15 a.m. Wish I had more $$$$ because I would have bought some guys entire collections! Picked up some nice aluminum mags stamped "Colt AR15" for cheap price. As word gets around, I'm sure the March show will be even better.

firefighterjohn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    The aisles were pretty tight, I would hate to be there with a much larger crowd.

I agree, especially when guys are just taking up space shooting the breeze while other are trying to look at tables. Really dude? Go out to the concession area...pet peeve

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    We got "stuck" several times trying to get through and missed looking at several tables due to the inability to see around others who were stuck in the traffic flow. There were a couple of people with little carts that made it difficult for two people to pass either other in the aisle as well. Even just another 6 inches in between tables would have helped.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    one of the vendors told me a guy in one of those scooters knocked over a table of guns trying to cut the corner too tight. he went by while I was standing there buying that gun and scooter guy was telling everyone to make way for him.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    one of the vendors told me a guy in one of those scooters knocked over a table of guns trying to cut the corner too tight. he went by while I was standing there buying that gun and scooter guy was telling everyone to make way for him.

I didn't see any scooters there, but I can't even imagine how that would have fit down any of those aisles.

4651feeder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 21, 2016
    East of NWI
    That's my understanding, saw a prior posting somewhere by Darlene stating they would also be back to the previous schedule with the spring 19 show. Trying to remember if that was last Saturday in March or first Saturday in April? and then last Saturday in October.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Bought a couple of boxes of .308 but that was it. Saw a complete Anderson lower for only $250! LOL'd out loud on that one. Almost bought the Uberti lever gun in 45 LC but wasn't sure about the age so I passed. Looked like it had some reconditioning rash on the receiver. Barrel looked good so I'm kind of on the fence on regretting it or not. He went down to $685...

I agree. It was tight between the tables and too many people clogging the isles shooting the ****.

Passed out a couple of "I see you officer" notes to LEOs. Had a good lunch at Hunter's Hideaway in downtown Nappanee.

Top Bottom