• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    First gun I bought with my own money and did the 4473 was a 1100 LT 20ga. Loved that thing, and God only knows how many rounds I shot out of it. Very few failures, and IIRC most were ammo related. Like an idiot sold it when I thought I needed a 12 ga more.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Pops has a Trap 1100. It's a tank.
    I need to get a 28" Remchoke bbl for it (is 70's model w 30" full- so not gonna try steel in it for doves).
    Used it back in the day when F&W areas allowed lead.
    Current dove gun an 1100 that somebody had side mount/scope on it (scratched up receiver). I gunkoted it.
    Came out OK.
    Dunno whether to keep it or not. Dang thing has been top gun in the dove fields a couple of times.
    Kinda endeared itself to me.

I have a camo stock on my 1100SP and want a black one (w stud). Trying to get an 870 Express Supermag buttstock.........checkered, black, w vented pad.
    To match my 870 Supermag turkey gun.

Kinda outta the camo game. The synth stocks are durable, but lighter.....def changes the feel of the gun. Esp when compared to a burl woods Trap model.

Blakec221

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2019
    Rockville
    Just picked up a 1100 this week. I believe it’s between a 1978 and 1886?? Has a newer 30” barrel with screw in choaks. Can’t go wrong with a 1100!!

Top Bottom