• ...and so much more!
  • T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    The filing for the roll pin went great. The major headache was the slide wouldn't fit on... it turns out a Kimber has an offset rail groove and a regular ejector isn't in the right spot ... queue 3+ hours of filing it down and the slide fits on perfectly haha.
    When I did the ejector on my Tisas 45 Carry, I had to remove some material from the left side of the ejector to get the slide to go over it. But, I have a mill, so it was well less than 3 hours. ;)

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    While i've always just fit ejectors manually with filing the slot in the leg I am going to try the drill bit method and see how it works.

Here's a link to a fixture that keeps everything in place but most ejectors you end up tapping in but maybe this is useful?

Squirt239

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    North of Brownsburg
    While i've always just fit ejectors manually with filing the slot in the leg I am going to try the drill bit method and see how it works.

Here's a link to a fixture that keeps everything in place but most ejectors you end up tapping in but maybe this is useful?

I have the ejector jig....

I'd gladly loan it out, as long as I get it back

Top Bottom