• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buckhead

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2012
    What's the value of a remington 788 in 308cal it also has a 4x leupold scope on it 3 clips great condition no rust or dings

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    around 450-550$ i just got my hands on one this past weekend and it is a great classic rifle. this one was chambered in .22-250 and the guy i shot with has had it since late 1970's. he also mentioned that he sighted it in when he bought it, and hasn't had to touch it since. great rifle!

buckhead

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2012
    I'm the second owner of this gun and from the 10 rounds I put thru it I can say it is a classic I didn't give that much for it, I think the guy needed the money, hard times I guess. I would say for a gun from the early 70's it is in great shape and he took care of it, guess I got lucky been thinking of selling it but I have second thoughts now

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    I'm the second owner of this gun and from the 10 rounds I put thru it I can say it is a classic I didn't give that much for it, I think the guy needed the money, hard times I guess. I would say for a gun from the early 70's it is in great shape and he took care of it, guess I got lucky been thinking of selling it but I have second thoughts now

How much do you want?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2012
    Southern Indiana

It sounds like you found a great deal!:ar15: I just purchased a Model 700 CDL in 7mm Rem Magnum that i can pick up friday...needless to say, im excited to get it out on the range

Top Bottom