• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • onetwoonetwo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2012
    somewhere in the dark
    I got a call just now from my LGS that an 870 tactical i ordered shipped today from Remington and is on the way from his distributor( don't know who that is ).
    I guess Remington is shipping stuff unless it has been on a pallet in a wherehouse in a corner and they are just getting to it now but anyways, yea it shipped.
    he said the price was somewhere in the low $400 range. seems like an o.k. price.
    I'll just be glad to have another one.

:patriot:

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    it is the express synthetic 7 round black. i have another one the same, i'm just getting this one to live in the safe. the one i have now lives by the bed.

I just got the same thing from 21st Century last week. I took it out on Tuesday and gave it a bit of a workout and had a good time. I cleaned it up and put a nice silicone polish on the metal parts and it looks really fantastic. I got it for $410, which is a bit over where I've seen it priced, but not much and they're fairly tough to find right now. I have a couple of things I want to do with it, but it's pretty enjoyable at stock. One thing I definitely want for it is a Surefire light, probably just the 318LM.

I was in at the Sniper Company the other day and they have some nice side saddles in stock, I'll probably go pick one up.

Last edited:

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I have one with the XS blade and ghost ring sights and the ported Remchoke. Pretty nice shotgun and I used it to replace my old 870 Police Magnum.

EXLINE

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Hendricks Co.
    Picked up one of these at Bradis last week: $379.95

Is it the new style with the one piece mag tub? I just wish I could find the old style because I love the look of the mag tube and barrel when they are flush. Also OP what about you? One piece or extension?

onetwoonetwo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2012
    somewhere in the dark
    Is it the new style with the one piece mag tub? I just wish I could find the old style because I love the look of the mag tube and barrel when they are flush. Also OP what about you? One piece or extension?

it is the new style. which i am o.k. with.
    i would like the old style just for the look.
    the new one has been excellent so far.
    yesterday, we went out to a buddies and put 150 or so different shells down the pipe and no problems.
    another +1 for the 870.
    now, an 887 is next.
    messed my my buddies yesterday(his new 887), the tactical model, as well and it was very solid and also worked flawlessly. we also put 150 or so shells through it.
    had a good day there and helped my shotgun skills more.
    all in all, good gun, good day, a little sore. boo hoo for me. still feels good this morning.

Top Bottom