• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    OK fellas. We all have our own opinions on these things. Lets keep it civil please.
    I hate the term used upthread. Leave that card in the deck at least until KUT gets back OK.

Thanks folks.

Of course there are problems on the reservations. That doesn't justify the ugly ignorance displayed by Clay Pigeon. There is nothing civil about calling an entire race of people "lazy" and mocking them by joking about hanging dream catchers around the reservation. A different opinion? Please.

If Kut was here and would have said something, I would have had to agree with him. And you might not have to guess too hard as to how reticent I am to agree with him.

Makes me throw up in my mouth a little.

Last edited:

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    Of course there are problems on the reservations. That doesn't justify the ugly ignorance displayed by Clay Pigeon. There is nothing civil about calling an entire race of people "lazy" and mocking them by joking about hanging dream catchers around the reservation. A different opinion? Please.

If Kut was here and would have said something, I would have had to agree with him. And you might not have to guess too hard as to how reticent I am to agree with him.

I signed back on just to reply to you, You know nothing about my ancestors nor do I know about yours.
    And the plain facts are simple, Navaho Nation is 27,000 sq miles of nothing but the highest unemployment, highest poverty rates, non high school graduates and alcoholic's in the United States.
    If one that lived on the reservation had the desire to do better, just move, get on Trailways and head to the big city and find employment.

I would suggest that you take a few weeks and drive through Navaho Nation and witness it for yourself.
    Personally I could care less what kut has to say, he's another reason why hundreds of past members don't post any longer.
    And a mouth full of Scope with flush out you mouth, but a drive out west will change your opinion.

DRAIN SURGEON

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Mooresvile
    I lived in Flagstaff Arizona in the 90s and worked with lots of Indians and they were hard workers. I seen how some white people treated them and talked about them in and out of work. Try growing up on a reservation miles from major cities and have no skills and get one of the few jobs these areas have to offer.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

So I guess I will have to be more direct next time. Questioning that post is not the best way to keep the thread rolling. And now it is not. On you my friend. On you.

Now, any more responses....?????

Guess not. Thread closed.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I signed back on just to reply to you, You know nothing about my ancestors nor do I know about yours.
    And the plain facts are simple, Navaho Nation is 27,000 sq miles of nothing but the highest unemployment, highest poverty rates, non high school graduates and alcoholic's in the United States.
    If one that lived on the reservation had the desire to do better, just move, get on Trailways and head to the big city and find employment.

I would suggest that you take a few weeks and drive through Navaho Nation and witness it for yourself.
    Personally I could care less what kut has to say, he's another reason why hundreds of past members don't post any longer.
    And a mouth full of Scope with flush out you mouth, but a drive out west will change your opinion.

And you just had to ignore me as well......seriously people.

Looks like I will be looking at banning a couple of people tonight. I will not be ignored.

So you have been here since 2016 and you know why hundreds of past members no longer post here. Enlighten me please.

Last edited:

SPOOK331945

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2018
    Southern IN
    Saw the Remington title so I had to investigate being a Remington fan... Oh my...

HGDyXK1.jpg

well I’m glade they didn’t even though that’s a lot of cash in hand to throw out... an AR15 is a rifle just like any other no need to stop manufacturing it just because you don’t like it.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Remington rejected the offer as well they should!!! The offer could have been made by an Indian Nation but someone like Bloomberg or Soros could still swoop in to buy the company and put it out of business.

Last edited:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    swoop in to buy the company and put it out of business.

...and Remington certainly doesn't need any help to do that.

If they have any assets worth sucking dry and a decent enough credit rating to issue junk bonds that somebody will buy, somebody will come in with a leveraged buyout that makes sure the decision makers get their beaks wet and everybody further down the totem pole gets hosed.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    someone like Bloomberg or Soros could still swoop in to buy the company and put it out of business.

I don't understand this fear. Say a wealthy anti-gun enthusiast buys a major gun manufacturer and shuts it down; what is the result?

There isn't a lot of protectable I.P. in firearms that they could control, so it's not like it'll stop other manufacturers. This wouldn't drop demand any. Sure, supply might be a little tight for a while, but other companies would pick up the slack, and some new companies would likely form for this purpose. It might take more than a year--but I doubt it would take 4 years--for everything to be back to normal.

In the end, the anti-gun billionaire has wasted something like $500 million to have functionally no effect.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Time to resurrect this thread.

WSJ: Remington Readies for a Second Bankruptcy Filing, Possible Sale to Navajo Nation

2 years go by and Remington is ready to declare bankruptcy again! And apparently, Navajos are at least thinking about buying the company again. Given their business plan from two years ago, one comment at the link sums it up pretty well:

Buy a company in bankruptcy due to bad business practices with the plan to implement worse business practices. Solid plan.

Top Bottom